Looks like Trump Taj might be next

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
yankees4ever31
Forum Rookie

Looks like Trump Taj might be next

Post by yankees4ever31 »

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news ... f887a.html

This sounds more like a greedy move taking advantage of a bad situation so shareholders can shed debt. I hope Trump Taj stays open. It would mean another huge layoff for AC.

-yankees4ever31

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I read this article earlier this morning and I'm still digesting it.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I just returned from my AC trip and I stayed at the TAJ 3 of the 7 nights I was there....in fact I was supposed to stay until September 9 but I snapped the back axel on my left wheel thursday night going over a curb cut and had to return early....   I would have stayed but the rental wheelchair they gave me was way too bulky and unwieldly, and I kept bruising my inner arms when the arm rests banged against them everytime I tried to go fast or get enough momentum to go up hill!    But yes, this is a very bad situation with the TAJ ..... if the TAJ goes......I cannot even think about what will happen!    AC is one HUGE TOTAL MESS.......which I have been saying since I arrived!     But I have also said that NONE of this has to be that way, nor did things HAVE to happen the way they did!Trump is one of the worst managed companies in the history of Gaming, and this goes back to when the DOnald ran it too, not just the present.     I like how that article refers to Trump as a "serial Bankruptcy filers" or something to that effect, having filed for bankruptcy 3 times already in the past!AND Donald Trump wanted to be president!   HA!!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

axel - A jump performed by a skater leaping from the front outer edge of one skate into the air to make 1 1/2 rotations of the body and landing on the back outer edge of the other skate. axle - the pin, bar, shaft, or the like, on which by means of which a wheel or pair of wheels rotates.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

axel - A jump performed by a skater leaping from the front outer edge of one skate into the air to make 1 1/2 rotations of the body and landing on the back outer edge of the other skate. axle - the pin, bar, shaft, or the like, on which by means of which a wheel or pair of wheels rotates.Yes well done TED, nice catch, you just saved....nay, PROTECTED, the forum from another one of my MISINFORMATIONAL zingers....however I am pretty sure anyone who cares understood what I meant, and besides  I watched both Beverly Hills Cop I and II this past week on my PC so I can shift the blame to part of that......