Hands Played Not Registering

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Hands Played Not Registering

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I had 300 hands to get to 5,000.  I had 3 more games to play for daily contest.  I played all 3 games (300 hands) and it gave me 100 hands. Thinking I saw it wrong I played another game, the daily. It went to 4,900.  I played one more game, the daily, it stayed at 4,900.  I don't have time to be playing all the time and I need every hand I play.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

When you play one hand, do you see it count up? It should happen immediately, not at the end of a session.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I don't always look. When I look it goes up.  I usually look above to see how many games I have left to 5000 after the contest 100 hand session (you can't do this during a contest session, you lose the session) so I look after a 100 hand session.  I know I looked and it was 4,900 to 5,000, I played an 100 hand contest and it was still 4,900 to 5,000.I haven't played since writing.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Alright. Well be sure to look and see if it's counting up while you play the next session. If not, something isn't working right. You may need to clear your browser cache and cookies to get things back on track.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I clear my browser cache and cookies 2 times a day.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Webman, it did it again and I think I know why. I played 100 hands and they registered. I pressed the button above to see the hands shown and it did show the 100. I then pressed the back arrow to get to the game. I played another hundred hands (monthly again), I looked it didn't add the 100 hands. I pressed the top view for total hands and it added 100 there when I pressed it but not where it shows how many of the 5,000 hands I have. It was still 100, should have been 200. So I can't do the back arrow anymore. I'll test that out now.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I am correct. Although the counter goes up, if you view the numbers via the view button, then press the back arrow button to go back to the games and play another 100 you do not get those games in the _________ of 5,000 count. I've been gypped 400 hands. I played 2 games in a row where I went to the Play button, then Contest from the View screen and it did count the games that way. Using the back arrow button it does not.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Your browser is probably caching your lower balance and resubmitting it when you hit the back button. Some browsers will handle this differently. You should avoid using the back to navigate to the games. Instead, use the play again buttons and other navigation that are provided.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

When you press the View button to see where you stand in all 3 categories, there's no Play Game Again button. As I said I now know how to get this to work correctly.

santxmac
Forum Newbie

Post by santxmac »

Lately I've had more problems with "games not registering,"
am I doing something wrong? Is there something I can do to correct this problem? Is it the site, or my computer??