More problems for AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: More problems for AC

Post by DaBurglar »

Lets review:   You weren't going to GIVE away a free room or two; YOU WERE GOING TO CHARGE PEOPLE FOR IT. Please read what you wrote. This would have been fraud on your part. Friends DON'T charge each other for things they get for free, get it? I equated this to the tire changing. As for you changing a tire you have said in the past that you have some mobility.   Getting back to my sister. You made no mention of her performing her normal duties, you said: What makes her a successful nurse, she hadn't KILLED anyone in the past 14 shifts? This comment goes beyond the bounds of good taste and is beyond reproach. I don't know how a man, can still call himself a man after making such a low down, despicible comment.nope   totally wrong again    you cant get anything straightI was offering (only half seriously on top of everything else)  to provide a room "AT LOW OCST"....what that means is, with comp rooms in AC you still have to pay a "resort fee" which is different from place to place but is in the range of 10 to 15 bucks.     IF....and that's a big IF, I could have helped  someone out, THAT is what the "low cost" would have been ......Keep trying Ted.......ANd I dont even believe you have a sister, let alone she's a nurse.    Get Doris on the job, have her prove her existence and include her nursing diploma.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

this from someone with a harvard degree in bullsh**.what is your existence besides trying to set you mother up with billyjoe?it least everyone is getting a good laugh over this.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

let me give you a history lesson burglar.15 years ago i was in hackensack hospital being preped for open heart surgery.i had an aneurysm in my left ventricle,meaning no blood was going to my heart and i was lucky to be alive.10 months later i retired from my job after working 31 years because i decided my life was more important to me than any job.in july,i got my second defib.i don't have to prove my existence to anyone,especially you,and if you're trying to imply i'm ted's sister you're dead wrong.almost forgot,i do not consider myself handicapped either even though i've been told i should have applied for benefits.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar I knew you were going to come up with some half hearted attempt to reverse course with what you wrote. Because you have no friends, you obviously don't know how to treat them.    As for my sister, she is very much real and along with her family; is a big part of my life.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Doris, I have no idea why you felt the need to tell all that, I really dont. I never intended for it to become this absurd, for you to have to say or write these things.  Obviously you interpreted (or misinterpreted) the meaning and intent of a lot of what I wrote, and that is something out of my control.But now that you opened the ball, here goes:I am sorry you had an aneurysm, and I am sorry you had to retire.   I know it is meaningless to You for me to say "I am sorry", and you no doubt think I am insincere in this regard as well.      All I can say is, I am NOT insincere, I really am sorry and here is why:I was Born with a bone disease called Osteogenesis Imperfecta (a.k.a. Brittle Bone disease)  I spent 1/3 of my life from birth to age 18 in the hospital, suffering 26 fractures (mostly in my legs) and numerous surgeries to correct and strengthen and straighten my legs.    In spite of being in the hospital that much, I still graduated High school at the top of my class and went to Harvard.   But the most valuable thing I learned was the importance of health and being able to be well enough to do what you want, but also that we must manage and work within our limitations.So having said that, I can very much relate what you have been through Doris, so hopefully you understand I am sincere when I say I am sorry you experienced this.....it is NOT sympathy, I am not offering to do or change anything for you, its just my feelings.As to your point about not taking disability benefits (even though you most certainly qualify) all I can say is that is your choice and if you really feel you are doing the right thing then good for you.   Not that it makes any difference, I did not apply for a handicap parking placard until I was 42 years old, simply because I am very mobile in my chair, and since most of my fractures and surgery have been in my legs, my upper body and arms developed normally so that I am strong enough to get wherever I need.   But I will say to you that there are too many people who take advantage of things who really should not, so the fact that you qualify means you should not allow yourself to suffer or be put out if it is not necessary.     I'm not going to Address Tedlark anymore.....I do not know him, I dont want to know him and I am SURE he feels the same about me.....I only know what he writes and says on this board, and neither of us really matters in the other's life.   I just encourage anyone who wants to know the truth about the "history" of this forum-feud  to go back to the very beginning and see how things developed and progressed.But his statement:  "Da burglar, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, you obviously do not know how to treat them" is all you need to know about this guy.   Ask yourself this:  suppose this was actually TRUE, I really did not have any friends......what's the point of you saying that Ted?   Are you hoping I "snap out of it" and suddenly become more friendly and acquire a circle of friemds?   WOuld you like to be in that circle?    I doubt it....therefore, your oNLY intent was to HURT, to "one-up" me even further (or lower) than ever before.....suppose I read that and went out and hung myself?   It's happened Ted, people have read or been exposed to such taunts and barbs and snapped......is that what you want?    Do not worry, I am not going to do such a thing (you dont have ANY influence on me other than what transpires on this forum), but its something for you to think about in the event you ever encounter another person on another forum who you get into some pissing contest over totally meaningless and inconsequential garbage.If you are sore by what I wrote about your sister, go back to the beginning of THAT whole discourse (seriously, sinc eyou love digging up old crap, go back, BUT do not try and alter the transcript like you have done repeatedly in other threads)......I was responding to what YOU originally wrote, where you interjected something about your sister being a "VERY SUCCESSFUL NURSE" after I shared that my girlfriend was a nurse, and the tone and wording you used seemed like you were being typically arrogant and implying that your sister was somehow a better nurse than my girlfriend, plus I legitimately asked "what does it mean to be a SUCCESSFUL nurse"???   Seriously, what is the definition of that?  it's pointless, so I used sarcasm to get this across (and I also apologized after you feigned total outrage but I see now that was just Bullcrap too, an excuse for you to drag this whole discourse even further into the gutter.)  Hopefully I can meet Billyjoe and he will see I am just a person (not an evil troll like you want to make me out) who is no better or worse.   I post on this forum, and like everyone else, my posts cannot always convey the full scope or meaning of what I am trying to say, and can often be misinterpreted or taken the wrong way and spiral out of control as others respond in their way.... And for the record, I am NOT trying to set up billyjoe with my Mom, that was all just silly banter and dialogue, and I find it unfair how everyone else can goof around and say and write suggestive posts and innuendo, but when I do it its taken in a totally different manner!>!>!!>???And also:   Again going back to the beginning, I only mentioned my educational background way back in a thread with SHADOWMAN when he insinuated I was not qualified to interpret or understand mathematical theory behind Video Poker, and AFTER he shared his background in computer science and business.    WHat should I have done?   LIED and said I went to a state school, or that I had no education at all?  Should I have just dropped it?  (I wish I had knowing now how some people seem to resent what I have done and where I went to school)

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

don't address me anymore either.i will not post anything to you anymore and don't post anything to me.i'm done!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar you did not merely ask what it meant to be a successful nurse by including: "That she hadn't KILLED anyone in the last 14 shifts?"   Have you ever asked your law enforcement relative if they were successful because they hadn't KILLED anyone in their last 14 shifts? Have you ever asked billyjoe if he were a successful consultant because he HADN'T DRIVEN A COMPANY INTO BANKRUPTCY?  

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

don't address me anymore either.i will not post anything to you anymore and don't post anything to me.i'm done!lol   Ok doris   whatever you saygood luck with your heart, I mean that.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar you did not merely ask what it meant to be a successful nurse by including: "That she hadn't KILLED anyone in the last 14 shifts?"   Have you ever asked your law enforcement relative if they were successful because they hadn't KILLED anyone in their last 14 shifts? Have you ever asked billyjoe if he were a successful consultant because he HADN'T DRIVEN A COMPANY INTO BANKRUPTCY?   This has to be one of the LEAST comprehensible posts ever made by you.......Ted, you made a big deal a while back about how "you'd settle things if I were there in front of you", something about proving your manhood or whatever.    I learned long ago, and I have continued to re-affirm it as I live, that any "man" who feels the need to PROVE his manhood usually is lacking in that regard.    So do me a favor......Do not give me anymore of this pussy attitude that "you do not hate me or you are not hostile" crap......its blatantly obvious what you are about,Own it Ted.  Own you friggin feelings for once, do not be a hypocrite JUST ONCE.   You might fare better in whatever you are trying to accomplish by auto-posting after every one of my posts some confrontation, contrarian BS.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Gee, for someone who wasn't going to respond to any more of my posts; that didn't last long.   DaBurglar I don't need to prove anything to anyone. I believe it is you who is compensating.    I do not hate you, I do not hate anyone. Hate is for weak minded people and those lacking in character. Because you speak of hate so openly; read between the lines.