Chicagoland Visit

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
alpax
Video Poker Master

Re: Chicagoland Visit

Post by alpax »

Awesome hit Ted! I wish I could hit something good on my downer sessions to come out up.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Awesome hit Ted! I wish I could hit something good on my downer sessions to come out up.
   Thank you, it definitely took a swing upward in a very positive way. Good luck to you too. Ted

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Congrats on a great night, Ted.  Billyjoe and a winning night, what more could you ask for.  Hope you got that prime rib dinner.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Nice hand Ted, beautiful!!!!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Great hits Ted. I now officially renounce my crown of being the Comeback Kid and pass the torch to you. Glad you got to meet up with BJ. I don't suppose he had the Tattooless lass with him, but it would have been fun if he did.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Nice comeback Ted! Right now sorta playing it by ear, but I'm in Chicago right now. Hoping to hit Horseshoe sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thanks all; it was a very nice turn of events.   Vman hopefully uyou may run into Billyjoe at Horseshoe on Sunday.   Galeygoo - sorry no prime rib. I has to eat on the fly so I settled for the Burger King 2 original chicken sandwiches for $5.00 deal.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Tedlark, congrats. I will bet that $5 meal never tasted so good. After a winning session, everything tastes like prime rib.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Tedlark, congrats. I will bet that $5 meal never tasted so good. After a winning session, everything tastes like prime rib.
    Ahh, you are so right. Thank you.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks all; it was a very nice turn of events.   Vman hopefully uyou may run into Billyjoe at Horseshoe on Sunday.   Galeygoo - sorry no prime rib. I has to eat on the fly so I settled for the Burger King 2 original chicken sandwiches for $5.00 deal.

Actually, those aren't bad. Of course being part Italian, ( the good part ), it has to have a nice red sauce on it. They were running that sandwich for awhile with sauce on it and called it chicken parm. I will have to check and see if they still offer it or just bring my own sauce with me when I go.