Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: AC "LOWLIGHTS" 10/3 THRU 10/8

Post by Tedlark »

Post unable to migrate

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar the above was a direct post made by you on December 30, 2013. Please pay particular attention the the last 3 sentences, beginning with: AC currently reaches saturation...   These words were your written by you.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar June 16, 2011 wasn't the date of your first "official" post, it WAS THE DAY YOU JOINED THE WEBSITE.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

I thought both of you would stick to VP related posts and stop hammering each other. Enough already.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I thought both of you would stick to VP related posts and stop hammering each other. Enough already.
I have OTABILL, I really have....this is ALL about the other guy and his 600 pound hammers......and this time its easy to prove, just go back to the beginning of THIS thread ONLY and follow the flow......he obviously thinks some people are watching and reading his every post and every move lol    Who's his audience???He doesnt get that he can twist and distort and rant all he wants, I am NEVER going to do what he wants, he will NEVER get his way (whatever that is.)   This is just him "Not easing up on me"  lol

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar June 16, 2011 wasn't the date of your first "official" post, it WAS THE DAY YOU JOINED THE WEBSITE. I hate to do this, but you insisted on "NOT EASING UP ON ME"......HERE IS MY first post, and you will notice, when I introduced myself how I CLEARLY describe who I am and what I am about, and set the tone and precedence for most of my posts that followed over the years.:http://forum.videopoker.com/forum/forum ... 976&PN=1So now I am respectfully asking you, for your own sake TED, just cut out this childish nonsense once and for all.....PLEASE, you really are hurting only yourself!   post something different about someone else for a change huh?  Seriously, I hate this crap, having to spar with you and making you look like a idiotic crazed stalker or worse......I GAIN NOTHING FROM THIS, in fact I understand this hurts me too.   We both lose......the forum loses!Your point(s) have been made and duly noted.....I, da burglar, am fallible and I post too much about Atlantic city.    Got it.Just drop  this behavior and I will not push you to answer why you continuously stick meanspirited pointless barbs like your "Sour Grapes baloney about my having somehow been rejected as a consultant in AC" at the end of your post in this thread ...or the time you told me (and the world) "I have no friends"......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar thanks for the laugh; you got beat up there by several posters including Frank Kneeland.

How though can you logically claim that was your first post when you edited that same post today?

Your first post would not have included information about it being edited today if it were truly your first post.

TKO
Forum Rookie

Post by TKO »

DaBurglar,
Why do you even respond to Tedlark? I truly think he has a mental disorder. The fact that he spends his time mining for your prior posts is really as I said before "disturbing". Doesn't he have anything else more important to do. It really shows how pathetic he is. He does not even add any independent comments to any of the topics brought to the table. He just jumps on whatever you say and tries to be insulting. This is truly childish behavior. He replies in the afternoon, so I assume he is not employed, or maybe retired. What an unsatisfying life he must have. I will repeat and say he is just an anus. (I use that term as Ted seemed to have an issue with me calling him an *******).

You continue to provide comprehensive updates on the status of AC which I find quite informative. I am a 7 Stars CET player and do appreciate the updates as I am there often. It is very depressing to see what is happening in AC. Your comments are I believe, right on point. Keep up the good work and just ignore the child. It is apparent absent the fact he has no life, he gets off on trying to get a reaction from you. Don't give him this satisfaction!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

TKO thank you very much for the diagnosis, how much do I owe you? I will address your points in the order that you posted them so you can keep up.    I began reviewing DaBurglar's posts only at his request because several times he asked me to provide examples of his half truths, fibs, and misinformation. I began doing this and DaBurglar then griped about me simply doing what he asked.     I have posted many, MANY, independent comments to several of the forum posts. As you can see; it is quite a bit higher than your own number of posts.  I only "Jump" on DaBurglar's posts when they contain the aforementioned half truths, fibs, and misinformation. DaBurglar has posted many times in which you will find no response from me. I occasionally will reply in the afternoon if I have one of my tablets or laptops with me and I need a break from MY JOB. If you do a better study of my posting time you will see they also are made in the early hours of the morning.    I will give you a point for stating that DaBurglar does make comprehensive posts on the status of Atlantic City (AC). But just because they are long winded posts doesn't mean the same amount of imformation couldn't be provided in a much shorter post.    You can go on believing that DaBurglar's comment are "right on point" and I will go on believing that DaBurglar has brought no new information in successive posts about his notions regarding gambling in Atlantic City or the current situation the city of Atlantic City is in as a whole. Several other posters have brought relevant, current, information about the struggles Atlantic City is facing and I find these posts to be a better report on Atlantic City vs. what DaBurglar posts. I also find his fixation with Donald Trump a tad odd.    You really shouldn't "assume" anything, especially when you may not be looking at the big picture. As for you having CET 7 Stars status, bip whoop. I am a 2nd tier Diamond right now but I also gamble at many other properties besides CET properties. If I stuck to CET then I would be 7 Stars myself.    By the way; I know a guy who was in the band "Disturbed." Coincidence? Thanks for keeping up your and DaBurglar's tradition of namecalling.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar thanks for the laugh; you got beat up there by several posters including Frank Kneeland.

How though can you logically claim that was your first post when you edited that same post today?

Your first post would not have included information about it being edited today if it were truly your first post.Wow you really are not very bright (and it is not name calling Ted, that is simply stating a POINT OF FACT.)    That was INDEED my first post because if you had (once again) stopped to calm yourself and looked up at the top you see that each post lists WHEN it was posted.  This cannot be changed or altered once a person hits enter on a post.....wow.The "EDITED BY" simply means a person made a change at that time, and has NOTHING to do with the ORIGINAL post date.   and the reason MY FIRST POST on June 16, 2011 showed that it had been edited the other day was the fact that, BEFORE LINKING it to this thread and showing you to be a impetuous fool, I went ahead and corrected several typos, which, if I had left them alone, you no doubt, in sheer desperation would have mocked me over.You're done ... your "act" is over.....your response to TKO is the last gasp of someone who just cannot simply "go do something else when they have been beaten up", not to mention the things you say regarding your so-called "pattern of posting" once again show that you are so full of crap its almost sad.   You cannot possibly BELIEVE what you are shoveling......