Ultimate ACES

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Ultimate ACES

Post by DaBurglar »

My last two trips to AC I have discovered and come to enjoy Ultimate ACES (at Harrahs and Ballys)....I have not won squat yet but its a fun game.The choices run the usual gamut of games, JOB, BP, DB, DDB, BPDLX, and TDB.....all are 3 line obviously, and denom is 25 cents, 50 cents, $1 and $2.I only play 25 cents and I have so far stuck to DDB even though the paytable is 9/5 (ugh).  I was wondering if anyone else here has had success playing this game and which game did they select?I am thinking that Bonus Poker might be the way to go on this game, given the fact the multipliers run from 2X all the way to 10X and the two pair pays 2-1 in BP  (two pair come sup quite a bit) so you can garner a lot of small wins to keep you alive, so to speak.Playing DDB on a gimmick game (like Dreamcard or this Ultimate ACES) WHERE YOU PAY SUCH A HIGH PREMIUM PER EACH DEAL MEANS YOUR MONEY CAN EASILY DISAPPEAR IN a few minutes.

mrviking
Forum Newbie

Post by mrviking »

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Awesome first post, so thought provoking and well thought out. How can you put it any better?
This 1 post crap makes following the forum a joke, you waste time looking at nothing.