Achievements

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Achievements

Post by onemoretry »

Is the achievement for the top daily score in non-contest video poker or keno available to only gold members?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Non-gold members can earn it one time in a qualifying game (more than 20 players). Gold members can earn it multiple times in any qualifying game that offers Top Scores. Earning the same achievement multiple times does not affect one's star rating, however.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Don't I know it, lol. 17 Top Daily Score achievements and what've I got to show for it? I mean other than the pleasure of playing on this fantastic website of course.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I have attempted to participate, but my scores are never posted.

What am I doing wrong?

I figured it out!

djkrick
Forum Newbie

Post by djkrick »

Mine do not show up either. How did you get yours to work? I have attempted to get the top 10 but once I leave the game, my score goes away.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

For non-contest games, participation in the Top Scores is limited to Gold members only.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Mine do not show up either. How did you get yours to work? I have attempted to get the top 10 but once I leave the game, my score goes away.
Since you're not gold, your score will not show up in the top 10 list.

But, if you can top the previous day's score (it shows at the top of the game somewhere), you can get an achievement. The fact you have done that will appear on screen.

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

[QUOTE=djkrick] Mine do not show up either. How did you get yours to work? I have attempted to get the top 10 but once I leave the game, my score goes away.
Since you're not gold, your score will not show up in the top 10 list.

But, if you can top the previous day's score (it shows at the top of the game somewhere), you can get an achievement. The fact you have done that will appear on screen.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused about this. Are you limited to 100 hands, or can you play indefinitely to try to top the previous day's top score?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I'm confused about this. Are you limited to 100 hands, or can you play indefinitely to try to top the previous day's top score?Indefinitely, because these are the non-contest games they are talking about.

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

Thanks for the quick response Webman.