Today's Daily Contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: Today's Daily Contest

Post by faygo »

ok  I'm going to watch water boil and enjoy myself

Ok,  but how do you know when it's done?

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

When I watch water boil I like to watch it until all that is left is steam and wife comes into kitchen and asks WTH are you doing? That's when I know the water is finished boiling.

accjoepro
Forum Newbie

Post by accjoepro »

Actually, watching water boil is stimulating if you try to count as many bubbles as you can. Teaches you to focus...ha ha After todays debacle of the monthly challenge, I have now gone 1902 consecutive hands without a four of a kind. I am going to Vegas for the Super Bowl, but if luck doesn't change soon, think I might cancel and do something helpful to society....go shoot wild pigs...freezer needs some pork in it!! But I'm going to do that New Year's day anyway!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Accjoepro, I show you hit a 4 of a kind on the 28th in the monthly contest. Two of them, actually.http://www.videopoker.com/contests/play ... 62688&g=65

accjoepro
Forum Newbie

Post by accjoepro »

sorry, 3 days ago seems like such a long time ago...my memory doesn't last that long...my apologies....kind of what I remembered,...nothingthe 29th or 30th which was 1000 hands

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Accjoepro, I show you hit a 4 of a kind on the 28th in the monthly contest

When I see something like this, I can't help wondering if there are other folks who say they are on an "O-for" streak who have forgotten something.

accjoepro
Forum Newbie

Post by accjoepro »

I did hit 2 today in the first 2 games, nothing after that. Oh well, maybe next year. And you are right, I guess I forgot something. When you are 20000 behind you tend to forgot when they are so few and far between. I did have a good round on the weekly Dream Card though.   

drambo10
Forum Newbie

Post by drambo10 »

New year same old garbage hands.

drambo10
Forum Newbie

Post by drambo10 »

Went the 50 play super times pay and only got one 2X.

jsup
Forum Newbie

Post by jsup »

I agree.  Even if there is a triple double, I always play the double double, and seem to get better scores.  Unless of course you get the Aces & kicker on the triple.