What is the best game to play in poker? T

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: What is the best game to play in poker? T

Post by Tedlark »

Ouch marie...

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

I know, Ted. I am trying to help others avoid my mistakes.#1. Scrutinize the area for smokers 2. Insert players card 3. Set that machine to the game you know best or prefer to play!!(Someone just pointed out on another forum post topic that even quads will get you a W2G if playing TDB $5.)

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I like Deuces & Jokers Wild, super bonus deuces wIld, bonus deuces wild, and deuces wild.What's the best game to play. The one you like to play !

Rosie1dg
Forum Newbie

Post by Rosie1dg »

100 play contest

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i like just plain triple poker as long as i have my choice of games,like ddb or tdb.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

the best return paytable that I can find obviously. When available, JoB or DDB. Sometimes I find DB plus which is just as good as DDB to me and similar play/holds. Good luck and practice lots!

Mello777
Forum Rookie

Post by Mello777 »

Contests, play them all at least five games, because you never know what will come of it. Dbl Dbl is my game of choice. Seems to work out for me. Triple Double is great if, IF you catch a high hand on the deal. Good luck everyone, keep trying.

Garfield
Forum Newbie

Post by Garfield »

I prefer Double Double Bonus Poker - you still get the 3 to 1 for three of a kind, generally the flush and full house are a touch lower odds than Standard Poker - but you have the additional gravy with the 4-kind with kicker and aces. The key to any game is playing the table and making sure you are betting the full amount so you can get the bonus be it quarters or fifty-cents or dollars. Any time you bet lower than the maximum - generally five times the machine amount your are not taking advantage of the progressive or bonus hands.

RichRiver-AZ
Forum Newbie

Post by RichRiver-AZ »

My husband and I like Spin Poker. We play in Tucson, AZ and win every time we play those machines!

fantastics
Forum Newbie

Post by fantastics »

I can never wiin in the contest... then again some players get ten royals at one time. what's with that?