DEFINITELY going to Vegas

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: DEFINITELY going to Vegas

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]

How about July, I think I might be able to get out there sometime between July 1st through July 14th.?great, I probably will be at the Four Queens Downtown but that could change....i'd love to sit in front of you and see if you can muster the courage to say and act the way you do here......[/QUOTE]

I don't see that as a big challenge.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the boxing world thinks the news is about mayweather vs pacquiao. the realy big news could happen in july in vegas....ted vs db.  

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Anyone want to lay odds that the meet up between Daburglar and Tedlark will happen in Vegas in July?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I'd post pictures but he'd probably try to discredit them somehow...

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Some people don't know how to use the internet, do not know how to search for direct flights between Chicago and Las Vegas because some people have been living in a cave for the last decade or two.

Hello? Hello? What is Southwest Vacation Packages?

Some people, still in that cave, don't know how to use the internet to find Southwest Vacation Packages.

Send help. SOS.

luvzlyfe

Post by luvzlyfe »

Actually, I will be in LV for my 60th birthday with my BFF Fuzzball (FuzzyWuzzaBear).  It will be in August.  Would love to see VP'ers...PM me and I'll provide more info...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hey DaBurglar good luck to you with your two scheduled trips to Las Vegas. I myself will be there August 20th thru August 24th of this year. I didn't book my trip through Southwest Vacation Packages though; I hope I'm not losing out on anything by not doing so.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Hey DaBurglar good luck to you with your two scheduled trips to Las Vegas. I myself will be there August 20th thru August 24th of this year. I didn't book my trip through Southwest Vacation Packages though; I hope I'm not losing out on anything by not doing so.

Every time I looked at SWA Vacations, it was generally a rip.

Unless you cut back your play a lot at Harrah's Joliet, you should have your Vegas rooms covered, no?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Yes Vman my rooms are covered; I'm booked at Rio. For some reason I just like staying at Rio but I've been considering switching to M because they are tied in with Hollywood and I should be able to get a comped room because of this.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Yes Vman my rooms are covered; I'm booked at Rio. For some reason I just like staying at Rio but I've been considering switching to M because they are tied in with Hollywood and I should be able to get a comped room because of this.
  if you have free room offers that are tied to free play/free food, you can book at multiple places. done this many times, as long as the properities are under different ownership.