Las Vegas RESORT FEES

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Las Vegas RESORT FEES

Post by Tedlark »

I'm leavin on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I'm leavin on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again...Promise?   Well, do not hurry BACK.......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] I'm leavin on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again...Promise?   Well, do not hurry BACK.......[/QUOTE]
   Sorry but your unlucky streak won't end THAT easily DaBurglar.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

DB, going to vegas via a plane........the plane needs fuel to fly.......the fuel comes from where.....?  let's see, we could get our fuel from some friendly countries like venezuela, nigeria, iran or buy it from ISIS?   here is a plan;-step #1-attain energy independence-step #2- take some of the billions of taxes that oil companies pay and develop alternatives  other option;-rely on countries listed above-start riding a bike to vegas   enjoy your trip, via the benefits fracking brings you.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DB, going to vegas via a plane........the plane needs fuel to fly.......the fuel comes from where.....?  let's see, we could get our fuel from some friendly countries like venezuela, nigeria, iran or buy it from ISIS?   here is a plan;-step #1-attain energy independence-step #2- take some of the billions of taxes that oil companies pay and develop alternatives  other option;-rely on countries listed above-start riding a bike to vegas   enjoy your trip, via the benefits fracking brings you.Oh okay......I did not realize all that, thanks......People like you think they have all the answers and that the RIGHT way is so clear and simple and without ANY problems or complications whatsoever.....it's just THAT EASY and simple huh?like no one ever flew jets or traveled BEFORE massive and wanton FRACKING took place huh?Your statements are totally inaccurate and simplistic.....first off, WE NEVER bought from  Iran or Venezuela ...... since before 1979 in Iran's case and certainly not in the last decade and a half in Venezuela's case......and where on earth is ISIS coming from?!?!?I object to the scale and scope of fracking without ANY concern for the consequences to the environment and the earth....NO one has studied or determine the consequences because they never had the chance......Typical of all conservative Dogma spewers, you offer up "False choices" and over simplified scenarios to dodge difficult issues and questions.I am for SOME fracking in areas where there is little or not danger of polluting the environment or causing seismic disturbances from pumping water OR TOXIC CHEMICALS into the earth to force the oil and gas out of the shale......And we could be energy independent if the OIL lobby had not killed things like electric cars, or even Ted's favorite, WIND power on a scale that would truly make a difference.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Sorry but your unlucky streak won't end THAT easily DaBurglar. No I did  not think so, but at least I got you to admit (in a subtle way) that you are here intentionally to cause me dismay......how frustrating it must be for you when it works out the other way.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Intentinally or unintentionally; that subconcious, you just never know. As for frustration, I don't get it because I am a patient man. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Intentinally or unintentionally; that subconcious, you just never know. As for frustration, I don't get it because I am a patient man. Gahhhhhhhh....."Ode to a (Ted) LARK"     --  by  DaBurglar Allen Poe At the end I heard,Like a Plummeting Turd,A statement so AbsurdIt was Ted's "Last word".They are Never CheeryBut always Dreary;Of Substance BereftYou'd think at this point"There cannot be any LEFT!"But alas Like a BirdDepositing one last TurdIt's the epitome of ABSURDIt's Ted Getting in ....THE LAST WORD.<applause applause>  Thank you, Thank you.......thank you....no, no no,  THANK  YOU!<bows>   <more applause>

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Oh okay......I did not realize all that, thanks......People like you think they have all the answers and that the RIGHT way is so clear and simple and without ANY problems or complications whatsoever.....it's just THAT EASY and simple huh?like no one ever flew jets or traveled BEFORE massive and wanton FRACKING took place huh?Your statements are totally inaccurate and simplistic.....first off, WE NEVER bought from  Iran or Venezuela ...... since before 1979 in Iran's case and certainly not in the last decade and a half in Venezuela's case......and where on earth is ISIS coming from?!?!?I object to the scale and scope of fracking without ANY concern for the consequences to the environment and the earth....NO one has studied or determine the consequences because they never had the chance......Typical of all conservative Dogma spewers, you offer up "False choices" and over simplified scenarios to dodge difficult issues and questions.I am for SOME fracking in areas where there is little or not danger of polluting the environment or causing seismic disturbances from pumping water OR TOXIC CHEMICALS into the earth to force the oil and gas out of the shale......And we could be energy independent if the OIL lobby had not killed things like electric cars, or even Ted's favorite, WIND power on a scale that would truly make a difference.
[/QUOTE]
  correcting your mistakes is becoming a weekly task.  -you stated, we never bought oil from venezuela. according to us energy information adm., in 2013, venezuela was the #4 top country the usa imports oil from. CITGO is a wholy owned by venezuela national oil company. -you stated 'where on earth is ISIS coming from'. these barbarians have taken over oil fields in iraq and are selling oil on the black market to support their terrorism. according to abc news, they make $3m a day. all news outlets are reporting similar stories. -no, the usa does not buy oil directly from iran, but oil is a worldwide commodity. if china, india and japan were not buying iranian oil, those countries would buy it from canada, where we get much of ours. -you stated 'no studies have been done on fracking'. according to NY TIMES article 9/15/14, a look a 7 cases of contaminated water supplies in PA and TEXAS, the problems were caused by leaky wells, NOT FRACKING. all your alternatives, on which billions have been spent, produce less than 2% of our nations energy needs.   i do not despise anyone on this site, but i do despise liberal rants, spewing talking points as facts and NOT EVER admitting when you are proven wrong. i will ask again, how  are you getting to vegas? fracking oil? deep water drilling oil? it is coming from someplace.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

notes you and I are in an exclusive club; we despise. Well according to DaBurglar.