monthly contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
olso
Forum Newbie

monthly contest

Post by olso »

Why doesn't it show how many deals left anymore?

margolis76
Forum Newbie

Post by margolis76 »

Sound control is gone too.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Number of deals appears next to the game now rather than inside the game.Sound should work, but some browsers (such as aol) may have problems with it. If so, I'd get a more modern browser like Chrome, Firefox or IE 11.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

Took me a while to find it -- it's to the LEFT of the game screen.

I appreciate all the work goes that into these big changes! There might be issues to be ironed out, but we'll all get used to it soon.

margolis76
Forum Newbie

Post by margolis76 »

Sound works, guess I am looking for the volume control on monthly game.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I played 100 hands in the dark. I got a score of 135, whoopie! I was no deal nor draw cards. What gives? This is on a PC Windows 7

slang
Forum Newbie

Post by slang »

My complaint is some people played 10 sessions yesterday and then you cannot compare the monthly ranks since everyone has a different amount of games. You should not be able to play more, only use them to catch up if you missed a day.

margolis76
Forum Newbie

Post by margolis76 »

Volume control back on the monthly game king - yay! Thank you!

I think most people could play 10 games yesterday because monthly game was not accessible on March 1 so catching up was happening yeseterday.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Correct... yesterday was the exception simply because no games were available on the first. So it was essentially a make-up day for everyone.

olso
Forum Newbie

Post by olso »

playing on my iphone and it keeps getting trying to connect to server.. When it finally connects, sometimes a couple minutes later , one time it awarded me 20 points for 2 pair instead of 5. It showed on board as lit up 2 pair but awarded 20. I wonder how many other errors are occurring?