server errors and lost points

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: server errors and lost points

Post by Webman »

We did have a server issue here, but it was unrelated to traffic. Should be fixed now, sorry about that.

Geddy3
Forum Rookie

Post by Geddy3 »

Are you having server/traffic issues tonight (3/25)?  It took forever to get thru several of the games on 7 stars contest.

John&Elaine
Forum Newbie

Post by John&Elaine »

Having issues again (6/15) have to back out when it freezes and then I lose the hand. Happened several times in weekly QQ game. Provided ping test; response was that numbers look good. Contacted tech support who are not helpful. Said to put game on flash- there is no flash I can find on contests. What gives?

John&Elaine
Forum Newbie

Post by John&Elaine »

problem again , 6/19 with daily game extra draw frenzy- quit in the middle of a "frenzy" and I lost it. Please address these problems as they are getting more frequent. Last night it was down for several hours. This all started when you switched to mobile device format. Clearly it was not properly engineered.Please go back to a reliable format until it is ready.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I get the message....."Your session has expired because you opened another game"I was in a game at 2nd place, trying to get the top score when this happened.It also happened another day.So after trying to get back to my game several times, I thought I would see if it was on other games. All of the games gave me the same message.I did not open another game while playing, and I did not have another website open in another browser window.