How does 'Top Score' achievment work?

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
WhitneyReed

How does 'Top Score' achievment work?

Post by WhitneyReed »

Hi,
How does the 'Top Score of the Day' achievement work for basic members? There's no cash out button to submit a score. I assume it's a total score (the 10000 initial credits + the listed top score) but I don't know. The achievements page does say basic and silver members can earn the top score achievement once...

Thanks for any info!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It's based on your starting score (10,000). So if you have 15,000 you are +5000 for the day. You just need to reach that point, but it needs to be a on qualifying game with more than 20 players the previous day. At the moment, it's not clear what games those are, so I do plan to improve that soon, to know which games will qualify.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

It's based on your starting score (10,000). So if you have 15,000 you are +5000 for the day. You just need to reach that point, but it needs to be a on qualifying game with more than 20 players the previous day. At the moment, it's not clear what games those are, so I do plan to improve that soon, to know which games will qualify.

So, if it's a qualifying game and I pass 15000 (in this example) is there an immediate indication? If, say, I get up to 16000 then drop back to 11000, is the badge still earned? I don't see anywhere 'cash out' to submit a score, I just exit the page or close the browser.

Thanks for the help webman! The achievements really add a lot to the site.

johnboy50
Forum Rookie

Post by johnboy50 »

You just have to exit the game when you are on top and hope nobody passes you up for the day. Easy    lol