Where did the great games go at Ballys & Caesars?

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Where did the great games go at Ballys & Caesars?

Post by DaBurglar »

you never did anything to me?i guess you have memory loss too.remember when i went to vegas last october and was dealt awak for $3000 and you said you didn't believe me.in your own way you called me a liar but i guess you will deny that too.Good guess doris.....  Just stop, you have not proven anything or given any examples or specifics......YOU are the one who is now being dishonest and false with this ridiculous act you are perpetrating trying desperately to portray me in a certain manner.     And you obviously do not comprehend how the "editing" function works on this site....anytime you update a post, including so much as fixing a typo or misspelled word, it shows "post edited".....but your insinuation that I am somehow going back and editing crap because you think I am trying to hide or obscure something is actually a form of Lying because I DO NOT DO THAT.......again, give an example.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Um DaBurglar are you sure about that? The postediting of comments I mean. See, I have this 19 page compilation of your posts...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Um DaBurglar are you sure about that? The postediting of comments I mean. See, I have this 19 page compilation of your posts...
Lay it on us.......I'm dying to see what this "evidence" proves........Do you even comprehend what the above post by you says ABOUT YOU?     First off, what were you doing with this "19 page compilation" in the first place?   What were you waiting for before revealing it to the world ...???    were you cradling it like a precious newborn pet, or were you grasping it like the hand grenade you are obviously intent on using it as....?     Seriously, this is the cherry on top of your "sundae" of obsessive, stalkerish, increasingly absurd behavior.....And it totally debunks all your insisting claims that you "could care less about me, that you NEVER give me more than a fleeting consideration, etc."    Obviously you have 19 pages worth of "caring and concern"....... You just put your size 45 foot inside your size 98 mouth ONCE again......Edited to add (haha no seriously, this is a REAL edit):   Why does your post above show a original post time of 10:27 pm and then a EDITED time stamp of 10:28 pm??    What did your FIRST stab at a "Stab" say Ted?  Why dont you and Doris petition webman to have the EDIT function disabled, to prevent this "NEFARIOUS and WRONGFUL"  post editing of posts that you two feel is the (current) bane-du-jour of  VIDEOPOKER.com ??????     Seriously, what right do people have to fix spelling errors, reword or rephrase something to make it more clear, or to simply add or subtract points from THEIR OWN post to begin with....???   Shocking.....just, just SHOCKING!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar a size 45 foot would fit quite comfortably into a size 98 mouth. If you remember; I quickly came up with my compilation when you last spouted off about not lieing and otherwise straying from the truth. Or the truth in whatever form you envision it.

I don't have any issues with the edit features provided here in this forum but apparently, you do.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The only C I ever got was one marking period in vocabulary back in 7th grade. Somehow, the preview post doesn't look quite right in catching all of one's spelling and sentence structure errors. Personally, I don't catch most of mine until I read my own posts after they are posted. Most of my edits will be to fix that stuff and I would be lost without the edit feature. Most of us want to respond fast to a post due to time constraints, or so we can go on to other posts. As far as I know, there is no spell check feature here and it is a good idea to proof read one's own work anyway. If a post is edited a minute or so after the original, it is almost always to fix typos or other simple errors imo. I must have been real pi.... off with that C, since somehow I managed to win the 8th grade spelling B or is it Bee. Too bad I didn't retain everything.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Olds depending on what browser I'm using but I think one of them has spellcheck; it might be IE, but Chrome does not. I usually manage to proofread as I type but then again I'm not making Magna Carta length posts either.

Edited just to add the "edited" watermark to it.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I have not been to Bally in AC for some time. I'm assuming the 9/6 JOB dollar progressives are long gone.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i don't play dollar so i really don't know.i didn't see any dollar progressives on the main floor last week tho.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Doris, It was in an area called Park Place Poker right where you came down the stairs from the check in area. I'm sure they are gone. Don't show up in the VPFree data base. Once hit the progressive there at over $4,900. Can't even remember how long ago. Used to play the 9/5 full pay double jokers in the high limit room till they downgraded the paytables. Saw pros in there all the time.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

ok,now i know where you mean.i played in there 2 weeks ago and did not see a progressive.