Glitch in today's contest?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Charby
Forum Rookie

Glitch in today's contest?

Post by Charby »

Hi Webman,

I seem to be having problems with the daily contest. I get dealt a wild card when playing JOB but it doesn't count as a wild card. I'll get 3OAK but it will state 2 pairs. I keep the 3OAK but don't get credit for it. And occasionally I am dealt "next page" instead of an actual card. I am playing on an IPad. Any guidance?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This is in the Daily Contest, Triple Spin Poker?Can you please take a screenshot, or a picture with a smartphone, and email it to forum@videopoker.com ?

Charby
Forum Rookie

Post by Charby »

Not getting the wild card any more but still getting "next page." I will email. Thanks!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Got it. Thanks, we'll get a fix in asap.

Charby
Forum Rookie

Post by Charby »

Continued to have problems with my Ipad but finished the night on my laptop and ended up in the top 10, so maybe the video poker Gods rewarded me?! First time ever to be in top 10.

calbanesco
Forum Newbie

Post by calbanesco »

Less glamorous glitch - and not with such good results - but my screen went white twice within the last 20 minutes. Rebooting worked and nothing was altered, but I was just wondering why it happened

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Haven't heard that one before. Let me know if you get a white screen again... was it just the game area?