Video poker makes my brain hurt more than slots!!!

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Quarterchips
Forum Rookie

Video poker makes my brain hurt more than slots!!!

Post by Quarterchips »

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Could that be because a person actually has to think a little when playing video poker vs. mind numbing slots?

Take 2 aspirin and call us in the morning.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i am sure everyone has heard this before, but i thought it was kind of accurate, when i first read it. video poker is for those who like to drive the car, slots is for folks, who want to be driven.   i'll take a break from VP every couple of hours and just plop down in front of a slot machine. 

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I refuse to play slots on general principle. Your brain can hurt on a busy weekend when it sounds like one big distracting headache. Earplugs and headphones offset this well.I do think it is very wise to break every couple of hours period. Just to relax.

ITNerd
Forum Newbie

Post by ITNerd »

I will play VP when I have trouble sleeping.   

bondy76
Forum Newbie

Post by bondy76 »

Sometimes the game can hurt your brain, espesically when drunk or really tired.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Sometimes the game can hurt your brain, espesically when drunk or really tired. Either condition will hurt your VP game. It would be wise to play slots while drunk or really tired. No need to explain your poor play.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I blow past my budget when drunk. Only takes one, they are so stiff.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

i am sure everyone has heard this before, but i thought it was kind of accurate, when i first read it. video poker is for those who like to drive the car, slots is for folks, who want to be driven.   i'll take a break from VP every couple of hours and just plop down in front of a slot machine. 

My four bottles of water help keep me taking breaks.   

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Well, I guess I know where I stand now. My Saturn just turned 303,000 miles.