KENO

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Muffie1233
Forum Rookie

KENO

Post by Muffie1233 »

Why aren't there any more daily keno games? There hasn't even been ONE since they changed the format. I know a lot of you don't like to play keno, but a lot of us do. The webmaster said they are thinking of putting in a keno weekly game for everyone who does like it. I wish they would do that. It would make this site a lot more fun for us "kenoholics"

chilinail
Forum Newbie

Post by chilinail »

Why aren't there any more daily keno games? There hasn't even been ONE since they changed the format. I know a lot of you don't like to play keno, but a lot of us do. The webmaster said they are thinking of putting in a keno weekly game for everyone who does like it. I wish they would do that. It would make this site a lot more fun for us "kenoholics"

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We'll be having a Daily game soon and then likely introducing a new week-long keno contest each month beginning in May.

utahro
Forum Newbie

Post by utahro »

would love to see more keno games as well as more contest with cleopatric keno

Muffie1233
Forum Rookie

Post by Muffie1233 »

That would be great. Thank you so much for listening

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

We'll be having a Daily game soon and then likely introducing a new week-long keno contest each month beginning in May.

Hmmmm   And it was April 1st when this reply was written...hmmmmm

TonyAlan
Forum Newbie

Post by TonyAlan »

.what can I do to play keno with a smart phone with no flash player? There has to be a way around it right? I am Jonesing for caveman keno! Help!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

.what can I do to play keno with a smart phone with no flash player? There has to be a way around it right? I am Jonesing for caveman keno! Help!Currently you can play Cleopatra and Multi-Card on your smartphone. Caveman is coming in the not-too-distant future.

Muffie1233
Forum Rookie

Post by Muffie1233 »

Are you still starting a weekly Keno game in May? I noticed it was not mentioned in the newsletter. There has been only one keno contest in over two months now, and of course, the one Thursday it was there, I was in Vegas and missed it.

dotmott
Forum Newbie

Post by dotmott »

need more keno