Resort fees at CET AC properties...

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
ko king
VP Veteran

Re: Resort fees at CET AC properties...

Post by ko king »

Ponies were 7 oz. bottles; they fit nicely into the palm of your hand. Olympia beer had ponies too.

Never drank Olympia, I'm into Mexican beer now, my favorite is Dos Equis Amber and the Lager.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]   Ponies were 7 oz. bottles; they fit nicely into the palm of your hand. Olympia beer had ponies too.

Never drank Olympia, I'm into Mexican beer now, my favorite is Dos Equis Amber and the Lager.[/QUOTE]

I prefer Mexican beers as well, particularly dark ones. My favorite is Negro Modelo.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i have a diamond total rewards card.i don't know if this is just for the summer but my last 2 trips to CET properties in AC i only paid a $5 fee per night.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

i have a diamond total rewards card.i don't know if this is just for the summer but my last 2 trips to CET properties in AC i only paid a $5 fee per night.I concur....something weird is going on with CET properties in AC...my cousin returned the other day from a 2 night Ballys -AC stay, which I helped him book;  anyway, the pre-checkin  price was supposed to be $20 + 5$  each night so that his total BALANCE when he got there was something like $51.67 for the two nights.When he checked out though, all he had to pay was $10   plus a room service meal charge.....that's it!Something hinky is going on, but in a good way I guess, since doris had the same deal.....

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

all he had to pay was $10   plus a room service meal charge.....that's it! Something hinky is going on, but in a good way I guess, since doris had the same deal.CET actually cutting guests a break? Stop the presses.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

In mid May CZR AC, lowered the comp fee from $13.00 per nite to $5.00 per nite for Diamond and Seven Star guests, but I'm sure someone will still find something to complain about.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

In mid May CZR AC, lowered the comp fee from $13.00 per nite to $5.00 per nite for Diamond and Seven Star guests, but I'm sure someone will still find something to complain about.

Why the goading?   Apparently, You want (or need) me to constantly "BASH" (as you incorrectly put it) AC.......just so you, in turn, can "BASH"  my "BASHING"......how ridiculous is that???I'm just curious, what does it take for YOU to admit that a place (or a destination) is in the crapper and has problems and issues up the wazoo?   And why do you ignore all the good positive things I manage to point out or say about AC in general?     In this thread I was "positive" about this weird but still good thing with the mysterious resort fees.....I have repeatedly stated that Harrahs AC is actually the best AC property of CET, and is behind ONLY Borgata in overall class and cleanliness.......

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Huh, DB did you change your name to "Someone", in no way was I singling you out, I'm starting to think you really should talk to someone about your persecution complex, yikes!PS, I'm sorry that I win and you lose in AC.  

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Congrats to the lucky gentleman who won $88,255 while playing Triple Play Poker over the weekend! ‪#‎winning‬"}" data-reactid=".1t">Like · Comment · Share · 523

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Huh, DB did you change your name to "Someone", in no way was I singling you out, I'm starting to think you really should talk to someone about your persecution complex, yikes!PS, I'm sorry that I win and you lose in AC.  

jeter why should you be sorry?