Whatever happened to Webman???

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
bigboy

Whatever happened to Webman???

Post by bigboy »

He has not logged on in 4 days. Is he o.k.? Is someone covering moderation while he is away?

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I think we should elect oej as our temporary replacement. With all the Fa La La La La.... La la la la alias posts of late he would probably love the job.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Hope he is alright. That is unusual for him to be unheard from. Maybe taking a vacation.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Why doesnt someone PM him?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

You can't access your PM without logging into the site, Boops.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Why doesnt someone PM him?

I did on another issue.
Hasn't been opened.
He should know better than taking a vacation without clearing it with us.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

True bigboy-I forgot! Well I too hope he is well. Njmike has been AWOL for quite a while too. Anyone hear from him?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I think we should elect oej as our temporary replacement. With all the Fa La La La La.... La la la la alias posts of late he would probably love the job.

I second the motion.  There's no one who is more clear, concise, and balanced in his evaluations of Rob's information than oej.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Do you think Rob ambushed him somehow and is holding him hostage? Duck tape across his mouth forcing him to watch those Fa La La La La.... La la la la videos over and over. While reading him the 1704 special plays from the hand written pages.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Do you think Rob ambushed him somehow and is holding him hostage? Duck tape across his mouth forcing him to watch those Fa La La La La.... La la la la videos over and over. While reading him the 1704 special plays from the hand written pages.

I think any kidnapping of WM would have a more sinister purpose - to replace the Bob Dancer pic on the main screen with one of Rob.

And, oej, the special play reference you just made reminded me of a dream I had the other night (not kidding!)  A whole bunch of new special plays came out, but only for months ending in "r".  I'm not kidding!