Daily High Score in a non contest game Achievement

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
KimLuck
Forum Newbie

Daily High Score in a non contest game Achievement

Post by KimLuck »

Hello,

New to the site and wanting to earn stars. One way is with acheivements playing a non-contest game and having a top score. How is this achieved? Do you have to be a gold member? Is there a certain number of hands to play?
Thank you for any help you can provide.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

You must have the top score in any of 65 games that have had at least 20 players play them that day. Please be aware though that; you can only earn this achievement once. Meaning, even though you may have the daily top score 63 times you will still only be awarded only 1 achievement and you don't earn an achievement each time you have the daily high score.

KimLuck
Forum Newbie

Post by KimLuck »

Thank you

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I was seeking the same achievement and had similar questions. I think as long as the high score has a + sign in front of it, you'll earn the achievement if you beat the score. It does pop up a message saying you've earned it. Best of luck!

KimLuck
Forum Newbie

Post by KimLuck »

How do you find the games that have 20 or more players in a non contest game? I played on group challenge and seen the + sign Whitney mentioned, but have not seen it when I have been playing from the list. Do you have to be a Gold or Silver member to rank in the non contest games? Thank you and still trying to figure out this feature.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I don't think a 'group challenge' counts, you have to be the top score from the previous day on a regular game. I earned my achievement on Spin Fever poker. I posted a similar question in the forum a few months ago and webman said they're working on making it more obvious which ones count, but I guess now it's still trial and error. Good luck on the achievement!

KimLuck
Forum Newbie

Post by KimLuck »

Thank you. I thought that I might just have to keep searching for a game with 20 or more, but haven't found one yet. Thank you

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

I don't think a 'group challenge' counts, you have to be the top score from the previous day on a regular game. I earned my achievement on Spin Fever poker. I posted a similar question in the forum a few months ago and webman said they're working on making it more obvious which ones count, but I guess now it's still trial and error. Good luck on the achievement!

I thought at one time the score you needed to beat to earn the achievement was listed at the top of the game you were playing. Now all I see is the Current Top Score listed. Is there any way to see the Previous Day's Top Score in a qualifying game? Sure would be nice if there was an option to see just the qualifying games from the Previous Day.

danna
Forum Newbie

Post by danna »

Why don't I see my score listed as a high score today?   Today I had a 18500 score on Peek and Play and the high score still shows as someone that is about 1350.  Am I doing something wrong?