AC May 4 thru 8

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: AC May 4 thru 8

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar if you consider losing money when playing video poker fun, my hat's off to you.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

DaBurglar if you consider losing money when playing video poker fun, my hat's off to you.
  most everyone on this forum plays VP, loses money and calls it fun.

LYLE5
Forum Newbie

Post by LYLE5 »

Love video poker

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar if you consider losing money when playing video poker fun, my hat's off to you.You've reached a new level of cynical, twisted baiting and deception with this post......Not that I feel obligated to defend myself against this latest, LAME attempt at another potshot,  but in my defense I am forced to cite Notes1 post above where he points out that the VAST majority of  players here fall into this category and group (i.e. people who lose at Video Poker in most sessions / trips and yet still claim to be having "FUN".My posts and accounts in this thread are more subtle and informative, and have more depth than Tedlark's superficial summation concerning my actual Video Poker experience, results and how it all fits into my overall trip/stay in AC.    I never say that "LOSING money" in and of itself is "FUN"......unreal.        Anyone with a reasonable, non-twisted/warped personality  KNOWS exactly what I am trying to say in my posts/threads ......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Actually after re-reading your post I realized that not only do you enjoy losing money playing video poker but you are a challenged video poker player. Your words, not mine.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Actually after re-reading your post I realized that not only do you enjoy losing money playing video poker but you are a challenged video poker player. Your words, not mine.Why don't you reveal to the forum what your true purpose and intention is in this insipid, petty line of inquisitiveness regarding my vacation to AC.   What "Conclusion" regarding me and my experiences in AC do you want everyone to see or draw......???Your above quoted post is bunk:  NO WHERE do I state that the LOSING of money is in and of itself FUN........and I see no post by myself where I state  I am "Challenged" as a player.......and ofc ourse, here too we could also simply ask the age old question again:   WHAT IS  YOUR POINT>!>!>!????

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Before I retire for the evening I will offer this to you DaBurglar;   In your post of May 12, 2015 @11:31 pm you said that: playing video poker was fun, in a previous post you said you lost money playing video poker. Ergo; losing money playing video poker is fun.   In the same post you said that: "video poker offers different challenges than live poker, ergo; you are a challenged video poker player. Good night.  

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Before I retire for the evening I will offer this to you DaBurglar;   In your post of May 12, 2015 @11:31 pm you said that: playing video poker was fun, in a previous post you said you lost money playing video poker. Ergo; losing money playing video poker is fun.   In the same post you said that: "video poker offers different challenges than live poker, ergo; you are a challenged video poker player. Good night.     

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Another hijacked/busted thread. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA if DaBurglar would simply answer my questions this would solve alot.

Kind of ironic that you, with a screen name of FAA, would use a word like hijack in your post...