Button Bangers

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
Vman96
Video Poker Master

Re: Button Bangers

Post by Vman96 »

I've never had a screen knocker. They must be asking permission for luck.

Really?   But then again i play a lot of STP and that's why they mostly knock. i haven't met too many though.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Really? Funny even if apocryphal!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA, video poker players are superstitious and have routines much in the same manner of bingo players. I don't knock those players who have habits such as screen knocking because if that's what makes them feel like it helps their game then so be it. If putting a little gnome on my video poker machine wins me a jackpot; sign me up.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Don't knock the knockers, fine. 

briona
Forum Newbie

Post by briona »

A topic we should discuss.....Obviously agree with you guys..I too have faced such problems specially on weekends but not anymore with my poker strategy improving I am quite happy now 

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

A topic we should discuss.....Obviously agree with you guys..I too have faced such problems specially on weekends but not anymore with my SPAM LINK REMOVED improving I am quite happy now 

Nice spam work.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i only knock the screen when i play mr cashman machines.i knock to wake him up and give me a bonus round,lol.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

i only knock the screen when i play mr cashman machines.i knock to wake him up and give me a bonus round,lol.

That might be the other game I've heard the knock from. Hell, I think my g/f does it sometimes.   

BassFancyDoc
Forum Newbie

Post by BassFancyDoc »

It is at least amusing to watch the knockers and rubbers. I have seen some that not only knock, they "rub the tummy" of the machine on every roll. Usually slots and not video poker, though, lol

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

VP players are a more cerebral lot, I dare say. I may occasionally slum it at the craps table. Now that's recreation.