Got Dealt a Royal Flush!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Got Dealt a Royal Flush!

Post by LovePlusOne »

I was playing a machine at the Tropicana in AC two weeks ago. I kept getting 4 of a kinds. I got dealt 4-3's and drew a kicker, and then...I got dealt a Royal Flush. That had never happened to me before!

I have photos I'd love to share, but I don't know how to post them.

Good luck to all!!!

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

congrats! that was a day to remember.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

Congratulation ! ! !

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Dealt Royal is the 649,000 to one shot which I will be waiting a long time for. Hey, something to look forward to. I assume you were in max bet mode. Great stroke of luck. 

LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Post by LovePlusOne »

Dealt Royal is the 649,000 to one shot which I will be waiting a long time for. Hey, something to look forward to. I assume you were in max bet mode. Great stroke of luck. 

Thanks! I never play less than max! I've been dealt Five-of-a-Kind jackpots a few times over the many years I've been playing, but never a Royal.

I didn't have to hold any cards either. When the machine dealt, the "HOLD" just appeared on all five cards, and it began singing!

Thanks for all the congrats!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I had two losing Tropicana trips after a few winners and bailed. You need a Photobucket account to post, which I don't use either. Were all the great hits on the same machine? 

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

Congratulations. You must have found one of those "older" machines to get lots of 4 of a kinds plus a royal flush! (I say in jest).I once had a royal dealt to me on the re deal. I threw all 5 cards away and boom, up came a royal flush. What a great feeling!Good for you.

Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Post by Lucky Larry »

Congratulations on the Dealt RF. There is no feeling like it when playing VP.

Do a search and you can probably find past postings on how to download the pictures to share with all of us.

LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Post by LovePlusOne »

I had two losing Tropicana trips after a few winners and bailed. You need a Photobucket account to post, which I don't use either. Were all the great hits on the same machine? 

Yes, all the great hits were on that machine! I swear, I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.

When you're in AC, do you play the 5-of-a-kind Poker as well? I always loved those machines back in the day, but the only place they have them is AC. When we went to Vegas years ago, nobody knew what I was talking about when I asked about 5 of a kind. I wish they had them in PA, which is where we mostly play these days.

Does anyone know what the odds are for getting dealt a 5-of-a-kind hand? Over the years, I was lucky enough to get it dealt to me several times. I'm guessing the odds are much better than getting dealt a royal. My husband told me to ask the "experts" here on VP.

Good luck on your next trip to AC.

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

You still didn't say what denomination you were playing. Pennies?