How do i post a comment in Contest (1st place)

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
WombRaider
Forum Newbie

How do i post a comment in Contest (1st place)

Post by WombRaider »

I'm currently in first place in the daily contest and cannt figure out how to make a comment under my score. I'm using an iPhone if that matters. Please help!

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

congrats Womb!!! not positive on the iphone, but normally over to lower right side where it shows your pic and score--you will see 'add veep'    Just click there and a text box will appear

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I used to use the VEEP here and there, but for the past few months, I am unable to post a comment using it.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

For contests, the VEEP posting occurs when you complete a session, next to your session stats.Mamma, which web browser are you using?

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

For contests, the VEEP posting occurs when you complete a session, next to your session stats.Mamma, which web browser are you using?

Firefox, the one I've always used.The VEEP goes to POST and I type a message, and it goes then to SAVE, and then back and forth between the 2 while never showing my message. The message I type does show up when I'm typing it, tho.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What version of Firefox is running? (Top right options, question mark, About Firefox)

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

What version of Firefox is running? (Top right options, question mark, About Firefox)40.0.3