Does ANYONE have all 25 achievements?

Let people know how you scored so high or what went bad. Organize challenges with other members.
Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Re: Does ANYONE have all 25 achievements?

Post by Come Back Kid »

Thanks Ted! Probably gonna be a while for that one...LOL

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I've been sitting at 8 for quite some time now and it's probably because I don't usually participate in the daily and weekly contests. Plus I haven't found a pigeon to take on in a challenge nor have I played a group challenge lately either.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Check you inbox...

Kikiline
Forum Newbie

Post by Kikiline »

I don't - but I just started playing! My mom gave me a gift Gold Membership and I didn't get the Achievement for being a Gold Member.   

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Hey Kikiline, it looks like you did...Its the very first achievement on your list, its lit up in gold, so that means you got it. Hope you have fun!

Semperfi8892
Forum Newbie

Post by Semperfi8892 »

I'm lucky to get the ones I have..

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I just got my 17th achievement!!! 7th place in the monthly. I'm so excited! But most importantly I've got some encouraging news for you guys....I got 7th place with only 1 royal, couldn't believe it...Just thought I'd pass that on, give people hope..lol Good luck!

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

Congratulations, Come Back Kid! I missed your post on your 16th achievement which was a big one. I was really excited with that one. Earning that 4th Star sure makes it easier to qualify for the Star Seven Tourney. I've been stuck on 18 for months. We have our work cut out for us for those next ones; fun and challenging though. I start my morning (early)on the Monthly, my favorite, hope they never change that one.   This is a great website. Good Luck.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Thank you JaxSax! And congratulations to you on 18!!! That is awesome!!! I agree the next ones are most challenging, but will be fun trying! LOL Let us know when you get 19! I'll be rooting for you! Good luck!

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

Wow, Come Back Kid, did you notice - congratulations are in order for the person who has already qualified this month for the Star Seven Tourney! On second day of month! For past couple of months I've noticed one person has qualified on second day. Quite a feat! Whoever You are, great going! You and I have almost exactly the same achievements. I finally made the Star 7 finals which gave me the extra one, and you will too soon considering all the times you've qualified. You're overdue. Then we'll keep struggling for those next (2) challenging ones for another Star.:) Appreciate your message. Thanks.