Ad feed interrupts the games

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Ad feed interrupts the games

Post by Webman »

Please email a screenshot or photo of what is on the screen when that message appears to forum@videopoker.com. If it's related to a 3rd party ad we will be sure they are eliminated from the cycle.

bear9253
Forum Newbie

Post by bear9253 »

I wanted to let you know that my Avast anti-virus software is still detecting a threat when I visit your site.  It is the same info that I emailed you (screenshot), so maybe if I explain when it happens, it will help you figure out who the offender is.  When I visit your site, I hit the "play contest" tab, and when the "contest" screen begins to load, that's when the malware attack occurs.  I assume Avast is preventing me from knowing who is doing this.  Maybe you could log on as an "unpaid" member on another computer and see if it happens to you.  I wish I could give you more info, but all I have is what I have already sent you.  I did think it important for you to know that one of your advertisers is a bad apple.EDIT:  The adware attacks continue.  December 19th and while not on each visit, at least once per day the offender tries to install adware.  I just wonder how many unprotected and unaware people are picking up malware from your site.