This is BullSheeet

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: This is BullSheeet

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar the MATH I was refering to has absolutely NOTHING to do with the paytables of any particular game, highly volitile or not.

I have read the New Jersey Gaming Regulations, we went through this before, remember?

Face it DaBurglar: you're just unlucky...at everything. Pffffft     That's all you have to respond to the complete beatdown my last post put on you?!?!?    This is a joke.......you have NOTHING.    N O T H I N G         you woul dhave been better off NOT responding at all than posting this measly, sad, inadequate reply.    JUST  Give up Ted, and STOP making these absurd pointless and pathetic attacks/ replies to virtually ALL of my posts (anywhere, on anytopic in this forum) where you TRY (and try and try and try......and try....................and try)   to make yourself look so clever and virtuous and slick at my expense.....Let me make this easy for you..... NO ONE cares about you (OR ME for that matter.....)   They do not care which one of us gets in the last word, or who is more clever or smart, or who has the better crafted posts and arguments, etc etc.   No one is at home keeping score, saying "oh that was a great point Tedlark just made!"   "Oh wow, Daburglar really had a great comeback with that post.....!"     "Whoa, that was insanely clever of Ted to argue that point..."  etc etc etc.         You have "no face to save" here (not that you could anyway) because no one is really watching.....Whenever they see you making another feeble attack on one of my posts, and me making my inevitable (albeit thoroughly logical and brilliant) counterpunch/post,  most readers here skip over it and try to read some posts or threads that have to do with ACTUAL video poker or something useful to that particular reader/forum member.Try as you might, You are NEVER going to beat me at this, ever.  In fact, the more you carry on with this crap, the worse it gets for you.....I'm actually trying to help you here, even though I admit that is not my primary motive.   I am trying to spare the forum from these pathetic exchanges between us that serve  NO (none nada zilch) overall beneficial  purpose for the forum at large......Edited to add:   I just now noticed & realized (after making my initial reply above and giving it all the thought I originally did)   that your very last sentence, and POINT, is actually one of your best yet:(Quoting tedlark) ----->>>>     "Face it DaBurglar: you're just unlucky...at everything."And this gives you pleasure, right Tedlark?   Gives you a feeling of immense satisfaction?   The thought or notion that I really am "unlucky", that misfortune follows me around, in not just video poker but ......... EVERYTHING!! ......  E V E R Y T H I N G, as you had to specifically emphasize and point out???First off, what do you mean "Everything"?   What basis (and why) do you say this?    And how does this "help" you in your never ending, self-destructive effort to undermine me, to make me look bad, to "one up" or "top" me that you engage in on this forum>????    If someone is "unlucky", that generally means things beyond his/her/it's control are governing their life, so in effect that person is relived of any and all responsibility for whatever happens to them in life.    I highly doubt that is what you want ME to be able to argue......where's the fun in that Ted?  You'd much rather believe that I am simply a poor video poker player who does not know the elements to perfect strategy and who regularly plays awful, sh*tty paytables, and that these are the real reasons I continue to LOSE in AC out of all statistically normal proportionate expectations!     That would just make your day....but ME simply being "unlucky"???!?!?!?     Blah.......this would then mean you'd also have to label yourself as "LUCKY"  to explain your profound success playing at these admittedly SH*TTY paytables!But even still, besides the fact that you saying this to me REVEALS and underscores your "true colors" once again (as a mean spirited, not-too-nice, spiteful & shallow jerk).....you inclusion of "EVERYTHING" is particularly nasty.......are you IMPLYING that my disability is somehow a manifestation of my BAD LUCK?   Since I was born with it (congenital) , the logic of your accusation of my being unlucky in EVERYTHING follows that it is.......TEd, where do you get this omniscient power about other people, and where (and what) else is my life "unlucky"??????   The fact is this, excluding Video Poker and my physical circumstances,  I am  and have been  INCREDIBLY FORTUNATE in life, in almost ALL areas and aspects,......SO WHAT (and who cares?)  if I happen to NOT be "adept at catching Royal flushes or AWAK  everytime I plop 200-300 bucks in a 8/5 Bonus Poker or 9/7 DDB  machine?!?!?!?!     All other things considered, in all other areas of life, I am a fortunate guy.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar you mentioned your disability and when I made my post your condition wasn't even in my thought process. I know many, M A N Y handicapped people who are not only lucky but also: talented, funny, engaging, witty, intelligent, kind, introspective, helpful, loyal, and more. You know: all the things your not.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar you mentioned your disability and when I made my post your condition wasn't even in my thought process. I know many, M A N Y handicapped people who are not only lucky but also: talented, funny, engaging, witty, intelligent, kind, introspective, helpful, loyal, and more. You know: all the things your not. Ok fine, so when you said I am unlucky at everything, what is EVERYTHING?   what else am I unlucky at besides Atlantic City Video poker?So now you claim  You know many M A N Y handicapped people who are lucky and  a whole slew of wonderful qualities (all of which I in fact DO happen to be ....again , do not project your own inadequacies upon me.)        But really, how many is "MANY"??    two?    5?   17?    Fifty eight?Seriously, I am dying to know how it is you came to be acquainted with so many "handicapped" people??  (actually i am afraid of what the possible answer could be to this question......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I became acquainted with handicapped people in several different ways over the years. I enjoy helping people; you are the exception.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I became acquainted with handicapped people in several different ways over the years. I enjoy helping people; you are the exception.Pfffft     Another dud response.......Why don't you cease and desist your BS Ted if you are not going to follow through and actually answer my questions, or respond to MY responses to your instigating, or engage in these issues THAT YOU FRIGGIN start in the first place......Pathetic.     This is what cowards do......fling a tomato at passersby then "run and hide ......"And I am NOT the exception to you helping people......mainly because you never helped me to begin with......duh.   

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And you are one that I never will. That is a VERY small club you're in DaBurglar...

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

I've hit 13 Royals in AC since April of this year, and another 1 in Vegas. Last Thursday I hit two Royals in the space of 4 hours, first at Tropicana and next at Golden Nugget. I always play at least 5-10 hands at a time.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I've hit 13 Royals in AC since April of this year, and another 1 in Vegas. Last Thursday I hit two Royals in the space of 4 hours, first at Tropicana and next at Golden Nugget. I always play at least 5-10 hands at a time.   

Wow! Way to go.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

And you are one that I never will. That is a VERY small club you're in DaBurglar...you are delusional enough to actually think I CARE or that this somehow "hurts" me.....also, what kind of person feels the need to actually TYPE something like that on a website for the entire world to see???     You actually, unambiguously, publicly stated  "I will never help you, Daburglar, like I help all these OTHER (alleged) handicapped people in my life"..... wow.     That's actually a line I will never cross, if only for the express purpose (or reason) that, g*d forbid, I actually run into you someday or our paths cross, and some circumstance actually does indeed arise whereby I am placed in the position of being able to HELP you with something important, maybe even life saving.....I would hate to have a public comment hanging over my head that obligated me to ignore your plight and NOT help you.You apparently have no such qualms huh?     So like, if my wheelchair broke an axle and I was (literally) stuck in the middle of a sidewalk (or worse, a Street), you'd actually just leave me be ....?I gotta be honest, as much as I cannot stand you, if you needed a kidney or if you were suddenly destitute and starving (either from a massive Killer Tornado that struck your area of the USA, or maybe just too much 10 line dreamcard...), I'd be inclined to help at least ensure your survival.  And THIS is something that I personally feel OK with publicly stating on a forum read by hundreds, perhaps thousands of people all over the world, each week.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Actually DaBurglar I've done the tornado thing, twice.

Did you dress up as a toothache for Halloween this year?