borgata

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: borgata

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] DaBurglar thank you for your refined take on, whatever. Again you have managed to put Captain Obvious to shame. And you would be Captain Obvious yourself, gotcha.   So in other words I just put you to shame.....I'll gladly go along with that, although it never requires much effort to do so, simply all I need to do is make a nice relevant post about whatever the topic of the moment is, and then YOU come along with a snide, pointless BS comment (like this one above) and its business as usual.It's just too Much effort for you to simply bypass ANY post I make about ANYTHING, isn't it?  Pathetic, just pathetic......[/QUOTE]

DaBurglar EVERY experienced video poker player already KNOWS everything you wrote; YOU are the Captain Obvious, nit.

2(a) - if you were a WINNER at video poker, whether by skill or LUCK, your post might have been met with less issue by me. Or anyone else for that matter. 2(b) (or not to be) - with this being Thanksgiving: I am thankful that you haven't made any rambling posts regarding the Turks and the Russians...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

You "take issue" with whatever I post....there are no conditions ("If this, or If only you were that, or whatever")   And everyone here knows this.......therefore, for you to actually say something as ridiculous (and meanspirited by the way) as "if you were a winner at VP daburglar, I might NOT have taken issue blah blah blah"   is just the LATEST example of how completely, totally, 100% FULL OF SH*T you really are!  You are not the editor here (again I am telling you this!)    You do not get to decide what is "OBVIOUS" for everyone......besides, HOW could you possibly know that?   How do you know there is not at least ONE reader of my post (which was made in good faith, and HAD NOTHING to do with YOU personally) who derives some use from it, or simply just enjoys reading it?Just move along Ted, the more you continue this BS, the worse you look.  I do not WIN anything or gain anything by constantly making you look stupid or ridiculous, I would really rather not......but you just cannot help yourself can you?

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Some holiday respite.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

A trip excluding this place is a big mistake. I lost $40 at Bally's. $40 more at the delightful new Tropicana poor pay table VP lounge.

mv226
Forum Newbie

Post by mv226 »

ac

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Great news for patrons. All these upscale restaurants may not cannibalize each other after all. Symon must assume that Borgata will continue on its impressive revenue pace.