Time Needed to Qualify each month

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
bakobow
Forum Newbie

Time Needed to Qualify each month

Post by bakobow »

I play most every day, but have found it extremely difficult to play as many games as necessary to get into the monthly qualifying. How do some of you find your time during each day to play enough to get into the monthly qualifying round? Play for hours straight? Break it up into time slots through the day?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Earn as many achievements as you can; this will help make it easier to qualify each month. Play the game each month that doubles your number of hands played. You'll earn a star for playing each day from the 1st to the 20th so don't miss a day. Even if you play 1 hand in 1 game you'll get credit for playing that day.

During the week I only play about 2 hours a night but on the weekends I play more hands.

Good luck to you.

Shredboy
Forum Newbie

Post by Shredboy »

I didn't realize it was this easy to pick up a star by posting here

Hanerasa
Forum Rookie

Post by Hanerasa »

Besides that you also should control your gambling activity.The simple aspiration to qualification can also mean the serious addiction. Be aware of and good luck in your games)

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I didn't realize it was this easy to pick up a star by posting here
Posting doesn't get you a star, it gets you an achievement (needless to say, one of the easier ones). It takes four achievements to earn a star.

ikahuna
Forum Newbie

Post by ikahuna »

Neither did I.

kileen
Forum Newbie

Post by kileen »

I have time off in the winter. Then I am able to do 1/2 hour each morning. If I able later I can revisit and play more. I made 5,000 hands in 9 days doing this. Never qualified at that before.

kileen
Forum Newbie

Post by kileen »

Me either

misterlasvegas
Forum Newbie

Post by misterlasvegas »

misterlasvegas
Forum Newbie

Post by misterlasvegas »

still trying to figure this stuff out...I am now cured of candy crush.....was addicted to that for two years....now it is all about video poker.....I have played thousands of times in Las Vegas and this is the real deal....very cool.