ads

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
rob.singer1111
Forum Newbie

Re: ads

Post by rob.singer1111 »

Goofball--I don't need aliases to post. Your minds have all been clouded by shadowman's paranoia about it.

The Pats will win the SB this year regardless and they've never "cheated" any more than any other team has. How many coaches has anyone seen come out and say "gee, he's a cheat!"

God Bless America And The Great GWB--The Father Of The World's Fight Agaisnt Terorism!!

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

You do realize that when you log-off, your o/s is still visible, right? Logging-off doesn't give you anonymity.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Bet the 1111's and 7777's are wore out on his keyboard.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

The Pats will win the SB this year regardless and they've never "cheated" any more than any other team has. How many coaches has anyone seen come out and say "gee, he's a cheat!"

I hate to say it guys, but I do agree with Rob on this one - I'm originally from Boston.  Hopefully the Pats' snowplow doesn't break down.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I new that bird would show up with his jewerly and all. Looks very sweet does he not? The #111 sound fami-liar.

He hangs out here so much Webman should charge him rent. He post only when webman is away so his post will be seen before he gets banned.You joined and posted 2 minutes after Webman logged off for the night. Such a coward and a creep. Like the wolf in sheep clothing. Only this is more like a man in girls clothing, Ha Ha. Open your PM's under all your alias goofy. We all have you figured out for what you are reaaly doing. Change your name to OJ Argentino. That might sell some books for you. Those nickel macgines roughing you up lately brains. Your children must be very proud.
Gwb is and never has produced. He has traded trust for power and politics. Thank god there will be a change soon.
I bet you 3million, a motorscooter, $18necklace, vette,house in Kona,gulfstream, cindy,my chapstick,and my blue purse that the Pats don't even get to the SB.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I always thought that Eduardo might be a Fa La La La La.... La la la la alias. I saw his scores in the beta games. I think he was sneeking in some special plays on us.
Nay just kidding.

Eduardo does have good scores going on the beta games which means (ipso facto) he's not a Fa La La La La.... La la la la invention, since the scores here take into account losses and not just winnings.  Looking good over there, Eduardo!

Maybe he's a "sleeper?"  Lying in wait until the challenge feature is enabled, then offering to play a "friendly game" (with a little side action).  I wouldn't have any problem backing Eduardo in challenges with my Che-'Vette money, but if *I* get a challenge from Eduardo - well, I think I'll just keep my hand on my wallet, and pass.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I new that bird would show up with his jewerly and all. Looks very sweet does he not? The #111 sound fami-liar. 

Now, now, oej, don't let him get you all worked up.  You'll lose your famed objectivity!  Try the "Ommm...ommm" thing. 

Maybe he'll be honest with his next alias, and use "ptbarnum". 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Well, it looks like things have run their course in this thread and whatever problem there might have been with the popup ads doesn't seem to be an issue that anyone is reporting. 

Closing thread.