ads

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
bigboy

Re: ads

Post by bigboy »

I do notice here that in the address bar, when you click on something on this website, "addoubleclick" will come up in the address bar, supplanting vp.com, before you navigate to what you have clicked on. If your mouse is not over the ads, shouldn't the address bar not deviate from showing only vp.com???

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Bigboy, I'll send you a PM so I can find out what you mean. Ads will be remote locations, but links within the site should be on videopoker.com.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

bigboy, you need to clear our your private messages, they are full.

I think maybe your browser window is just being slow to update or react after rolling over an ad?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

I'm not rolling over any ads.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

http://ad.doubleclick.net/adi/N1057.24- ... ealMedia/a
ds/click_lx.ads/videopoker/ros/160x600/1834gms/ss/a/73539617/x10/0asDe
fault/BCN/DoubleClick 

Spybot S&D is detecting this as a malicious URL within the vp site. Sorry, about the lousy formatting above.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Interesting... that's an H&R block ad and I don't think they would try anything malicious.  I'll keep a record of this though. Thank you.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Interesting... that's an H&R block ad and I don't think they would try anything malicious.  I'll keep a record of this though. Thank you.

Perhaps the ad could be taken down temporarily just to allay the concern.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It's been passed on to the ad department.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Webman - I've gotten these pop ups a few times too. Hey while I've got your ear, how do I up my status from Groupie? Is it like the Harrah's tied system, if I post how many more times do I reach the next level? LOL...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I don't have the numbers in front of me for when you reach the next status but at 14 posts you may have a little ways to go.

Has anyone gotten one of these messages today?  I'm wondering if whoever was running them has been squashed any way.