ads

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Re: ads

Post by MikeA »

WB, I've had none since before 8am CDT this morning.I think it is 100 posts when it changes.  If it's like other forum software I've seen, it is a parameter than can be set to different values.  On one forum, it went from "rookie" I think to "senior" at 100 and then to "executive" at 500 and then "director" or something like that in excess of 1000.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

"senior member" at 50 posts.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Hmmm, I see that after the smoke settled a while back, Shadowman has almost 800 posts and is still "Senior".  Be interesting to see if it singles him out when he hits 1K.  

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

I think WM will be getting a raise soon.. Harrah'$ has come aboard.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I think WM will be getting a raise soon.. Harrah'$ has come aboard.

Where? Are the Ads regional?

About time for WM's raise.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I want to know if you can valet park a motorscooter?
at harrah's ceasers palace with a bag of money under your coat in the middle of the night and ride to Arizona?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

About time for WM's raise.

I concur - a straight raise or hazard pay, call it what you will.  Just keeping an eye on us every day is as much work as a teacher riding herd on a bunch of kindergarden'ers on a field trip.  Or like clearing a mine field the hard way.  Of course, we do have some entertainment value from time to time which could be considered partial compensation.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I want to know if you can valet park a motorscooter?
at harrah's ceasers palace with a bag of money under your coat in the middle of the night and ride to Arizona?

"Anything goes" in Vegas, oej.  I'm sure the valets have seen stranger things.  For the right price you could land the Gulfstream right on the Strip and save yourself the inconvenience of the limo trip from the airport.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

we do have some entertainment value from time to time which could be considered partial compensation.

?? Entertainment?? Oh, you must mean that obsessed stalker who keeps lurking around the forum. I think he should be let back in.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

?? Entertainment?? Oh, you must mean that obsessed stalker who keeps lurking around the forum. I think he should be let back in.

Does get a little dull without him.  Not dull enough to let him back in, but still...I'm going over to his site later to see what's up in the Land of Rob.