Trip Report

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Trip Report

Post by FAA »

The "heavenly hand" occurred less than 24 hours after the above post! At the $34 level of $25 FP, I was dealt KAJ plus a fourth heart. I was all in with max coin. QT on the draw. $1,000 Royal Flush! I can now confidently continue my low roller play throughout the year and break even at CET. I asked the cashier for a check at the cage. Pants suit did the honors. She was eager to issue me a players card, but I said that I was good. Was I ever! The eagle has landed. This will be my most memorable Easter weekend. I originally went to the second machine on the bank. But an elderly woman on the end waved me away. She kept logging in and out of the two adjacent machines. After the cards were drawn, I slid over to hug her instead of watching the coin meter ascend to four thousand. No love lost on my end. Shall I move on to exclusive Harrah's play? Lone venue where I both want to play and have not attained a RF.

farc
Forum Regular

Post by farc »

Doris, talk to your host and complain about cash back. They should reimburse you something

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i don't have a host at borgata.i prefer the video poker at caesar's properties so i not really missing borgata.my neighbors are titanium and black label with a host and not making much cashback either.