Super Hand loading problem

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
mocman
Forum Newbie

Super Hand loading problem

Post by mocman »

The game today does not load completely. It allows me to deal hand, moves best hand to bottom row then is unresponsive. When I reload the game it shows I played the hand and have 0 points. I am now up to three hands played with 0 points.

Bear s Mom
Forum Rookie

Post by Bear s Mom »

Having same issue - only game I got to work is dueces wild and that was only twice.  Now it won't work either.

ColorMeOld
Forum Rookie

Post by ColorMeOld »

Likewise in Super Hand:

Played a couple sessions.

Started a new session. Locked up after the deal on the first hand, Draw button never lit-up.
Exited the site. Re-entered the site. Recovered and finished the session.

Played a another session.

Started a new session. Locked up after the deal on the first hand, Draw button never lit-up.

Played a another session.

Ghost of Christmas past?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

For those experiencing this issue, please post which web browser and version you are using (example: Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 22, etc).You can usually find the version number in the "about" menu of the browser.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

Hi all,I'm having the same issues; Windows XP 2002 SP3 and Firefox Version 43.0.2.3833. I couldn't finish my first hand!I just tried the same game on our Ipad mini and it did the exact same thing...won't let me select a hand and then the buttons go blank.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

A Big Thanks for fixing the game so quickly!

ColorMeOld
Forum Rookie

Post by ColorMeOld »

For those experiencing this issue, please post which web browser and version you are using (example: Internet Explorer 10, Firefox 22, etc).You can usually find the version number in the "about" menu of the browser.

Windows 10 up to date as of this morning, Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m.