Me and DB

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Me and DB

Post by Tedlark »

Can a person just PAY for a room at Mohegan or are they all just for comps?

Just wondering.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I give them between 15k and 30k in coin play a week. I
play mostly 99% games, they feel they don't need my business that much.
If they look at my actual not theoretical loss for the last 2
years, I would think they would change their tune.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is serious coin. On a heavy VP week, I give $1,000 coin in. My volume is low, but I have a great time. Trying to get that annual RF out of the way early.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Just wondering.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SMH.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Just wondering.Sure......why dont you go to their website and see what a person can just "pay" for the privilege of staying in the middle of nowhere in southeastern connecticut........wait, I'll be courteous and save you the trouble.If I wanted to stay at Mohegan on, say, This coming Thursday (02/11), it would cost me a mere $259 plus tax, fees and wampum conversion charge.   Saturday, 02/13 is only $559 plus stuff.....looking ahead to the latter part of the month, on 02/24 a Bargain rate of only $224 + blah blah blah can be had.    Remember, this is during the rip roaring vacation month of February during New England's wonderful winter celebrations!Let me know when we can expect you.