ultimate x triple double bonus (UPDATED)

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Re: ultimate x triple double bonus (UPDATED)

Post by EDC1977 »

and when hell freezes over. I've never seen TDB as an option for Ult X. Just one of those things that IGT did when they introduced the game.

farc
Forum Regular

Post by farc »

King I have noticed those machines. I saw the guy playing once with several execs around him. How is it that he is the only player? Does he ask them to shut it down when he's not there????

euler
Forum Newbie

Post by euler »

ultimate x question: Why, when I start to play, goes the ultimate x screen sometimes show the backs of the cards in the hands rather than the results of the last play?

tamale1977
Forum Newbie

Post by tamale1977 »

payouts too big?

vplorac
Forum Newbie

Post by vplorac »

Ameristar East Chicago has one Ultimate X TDB machine in nickel, dime, and quarter denominations.  Fun to play, but the machine is quite popular and hard to get on.  I have never done very well at it, but will keep trying.

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

Edog's inner sanctum application will be processed 30 days after hell freezes over, assuming pigs are also flying at that time.So you're sayin' there's a chance!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

First of all I would not apply. Secondly My scores may suck around here I come by my scores fairly and squarely and are never questioned unlike some the people in the inner sanctum.

JWF
Forum Rookie

Post by JWF »

Just was at Harrah's LV this past week. They have TDB and Deuces Wild Bonus on their Utimate X games.

Actually hit four Fours with kicker (3) with a 4x multiplier for 8000 credits. Sadly, my only good hit during the entire trip.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

We'll add some TDB options to Ultimate X in the near future. Thanks.Thanks for confirming the rumors, JWF.  Wish you had more luck; but thanks for the info.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

ultimate x question: Why, when I start to play, goes the ultimate x screen sometimes show the backs of the cards in the hands rather than the results of the last play?

If players change the number of hands played or coins played and then do not hit deal/draw, then card backs will be shown.