Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Harrahs AC

Post by jetermacaw »

This week was a first for me, 3 Royals, all just holding 2 cards. It does come around, makes up for all the times holding 4 to the royal and getting bricked.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice jeter, nothing ever wrong with a multiple royal week no matter how many cards you hold. Congrats.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Thanks Ted, the VP Gods were kind to me cause I spent alot of time giving QQ lessons to some newbies who constantly plop down next to me on the 100 hand machine with no clue as to what they are doing. One lady asked me why my machine kept yelling Quick Quads and hers didn't. She wasn't playing QQs and wasn't even playing full coin. After a few lessons she was on her way and when she heard her first QQ you would have thought she won the lottery.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Thanks Ted, the VP Gods were kind to me cause I spent alot of time giving QQ lessons to some newbies who constantly plop down next to me on the 100 hand machine with no clue as to what they are doing. One lady asked me why my machine kept yelling Quick Quads and hers didn't. She wasn't playing QQs and wasn't even playing full coin. After a few lessons she was on her way and when she heard her first QQ you would have thought she won the lottery.Did she "jump" too?   I myself sometimes when playing the single line version and you catch an unexpected QQ, the voice is so loud and suddent it catches you by surprise and can startle you.    I saw a older guy spill his drink when he hit a QQ on the deal, which was only funny because he laughed about it afterwards.Good job on the royals......