QQ question for Bob and Vman

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Re: QQ question for Bob and Vman

Post by FloridaPhil »

[quote=jetermacaw]I go once a week for what I consider a great day out. If I start to lose like DB I'll go back to fishing.[/quote]Now that's a strategy I can support.  Best comment so far this year.   

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I unwittingly became the straw that stirs the drink in Ted's absence. I wish I had his or JM's luck the past three years! But I've only been playing for two and was in the black in 2015. Of course, I am not moving the TC meter to any degree. You can imagine how miffed I get when Diamond and Seven Star take over my bank with their slumming. I am firmly forever entrenched among the great Gold unwashed masses. Far too risk averse I would conclude.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I kinda remembered this post from Bob last year, thats why I was asking the question re: better to play 5 coins a line than 6.

Quick Quads Poker
Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 12:34am
33322 is a full house which pays 45. Correct hold would be 3332. 33323 would get you 2000 and 3332A would get you 400. Good luck to you.

Absolutely correct.

"And TDB is one of the games on Quick Quads where it is better to play 5 coins a line than 6."