Least Favorite Contest?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
oldgodslive
Forum Rookie

Re: Least Favorite Contest?

Post by oldgodslive »

I like multistrike. I truly HATE barnyard

LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Post by LovePlusOne »

I'm surprised at the hate for Multi-Strike. Like Olds I like playing it in real life, so maybe that's why I like it on the contest. IRL I play standard deuces and usually switch between three or four line bets.

The game I really hate in the contest it Peek-n-Play, followed by the one with the exploding sheep. I don't care much for the Spin Poker variants, but at least when you put it on turbo it skips the spinning.

Today's game is Peek n Play, and I purposely threw the games just to get the bonus 4 games for tomorrow. I hate that game, and I also hate the exploding pig! I don't like spin games much either. I think the worst one of all is that Hunt game. Hate the sounds, hate the game.

I actually like fast games with good, fun sounds. Don't make me sit there while the graphics are wasting my time!

LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Post by LovePlusOne »

I hate today's contest, Triple Wheel!

Why is it that all I seem to get is 50 points whenever I spin that bronze wheel?????

It's so aggravating, I was cursing at the screen whenever I had to spin that bronze wheel. Why oh why did I keep getting 50?? If I was lucky, a few times I got 60. Big whoop.

Is it just me or does everyone get that 50 points all the time?

Okay, end of rant!

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

If I already haven't mentioned it already; PEAK AND PLAY.  More like peak and snoooooze.  This game is soooo boring.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

If I already haven't mentioned it already; PEAK AND PLAY.  More like peak and snoooooze.  This game is soooo boring.

Amen to that! I played one round this morning and that was all I could stomach; there's nothing redeeming about this game!

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Again, I've changed my mind...Super Hand has GOT to be the worst.

Lionqueen

Post by Lionqueen »

Galeygoo - I agree. Yawn!!!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I also agree Goo...It almost makes me dizzy, LOL...I had to cash out a few games, just couldn't do it...