Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs AC

Post by DaBurglar »

Thanks for the kind words notes and db, was able to talk to him last night everything went well but it's still hard when their so far away and you can't do anything. He mentioned that he might be getting leave this August which would be first time we have seen him in 20 months. When he gets home drinks on me in AC for all who want to join us!Keep us posted on this for specifics, dates, etc.   I definitely would like to be a part of that .........

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

My son will be arriving home tomorrow 7/15, first leave in 20 months, as I said drinks on me July 25th., Harrahs AC. Any and all members of this site are welcome.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

My son will be arriving home tomorrow 7/15, first leave in 20 months, as I said drinks on me July 25th., Harrahs AC. Any and all members of this site are welcome.

Christmas in july! have a great reunion.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

My son will be arriving home tomorrow 7/15, first leave in 20 months, as I said drinks on me July 25th., Harrahs AC. Any and all members of this site are welcome.Awesome.......I currently have plans to be there that day so I hopefully will get to meet him......Is your son a Video Poker fanatic?   Casual player?   Observer?   Nothing?   If not, what does he like to play???

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

He only plays the guitar.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

He only plays the guitar.great....I bang on the drums pretty good, what with my exceptional arm strength and all......lets start a band!    Can you sing Jeter?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Just want to thank DB who made a special trip over to Harrahs last week to meet my son and shake his hand. This is from a man whose only means of transportation is a wheelchair. Thanks again, it ment a lot to me.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Just want to thank DB who made a special trip over to Harrahs last week to meet my son and shake his hand. This is from a man whose only means of transportation is a wheelchair. Thanks again, it ment a lot to me.DUDE!   No problem at all.......it was nice to meet the kid and the other one (the marine....your GREAT NEPHEW was it????  )Is he back in Hawaii yet????I hope they were not freaked out by my "SCARs"......i.e. my own "War wounds" (lol)  when I showed it to them....I have a few of those, but I just thought that since he had a similar injury (the thing with the PLATE to fix his broken bone) as I have also had on a few occasions that he might relate to me.....Even though we were "clobbered" by Harrah's server-based games, I really enjoyed our time together jumping from machine to machine.......since you did not post like you normally do after the experience, let me bring this issue up:Jeter wound up waiting an ABSURD and unacceptable amount of time trying to get a SINGLE stinkin' BEER from HArrahs waitresses......ANYONE else out there had similar problems lately?    I must say I admired how JETER took it up with Harrahs Managment when he finally did get a Beer (which I actually expedited as I went on a search mission in my chair looking for the Gal serving our area), and to his credit, Jeter was 100% correct and did NOT blindly accept the BS explanation that HARRAHS gave him....I'll let him fill in the rest if he feels inclined

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

[QUOTE=jetermacaw]Just want to thank DB who made a special trip over to Harrahs last week to meet my son and shake his hand. This is from a man whose only means of transportation is a wheelchair. Thanks again, it ment a lot to me.DUDE!   No problem at all.......it was nice to meet the kid and the other one (the marine....your GREAT NEPHEW was it????  )Is he back in Hawaii yet????I hope they were not freaked out by my "SCARs"......i.e. my own "War wounds" (lol)  when I showed it to them....I have a few of those, but I just thought that since he had a similar injury (the thing with the PLATE to fix his broken bone) as I have also had on a few occasions that he might relate to me.....Even though we were "clobbered" by Harrah's server-based games, I really enjoyed our time together jumping from machine to machine.......since you did not post like you normally do after the experience, let me bring this issue up:Jeter wound up waiting an ABSURD and unacceptable amount of time trying to get a SINGLE stinkin' BEER from HArrahs waitresses......ANYONE else out there had similar problems lately?    I must say I admired how JETER took it up with Harrahs Managment when he finally did get a Beer (which I actually expedited as I went on a search mission in my chair looking for the Gal serving our area), and to his credit, Jeter was 100% correct and did NOT blindly accept the BS explanation that HARRAHS gave him....I'll let him fill in the rest if he feels inclined

[/QUOTE]

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Not really a big deal, first time in 2 years had to wait that long for a beer, this time I really thirsty lol. He went back to post last Sunday. I'll be back at Harrahs tomorrow looking for a little magic.