Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Harrahs AC

Post by DaBurglar »

Not really a big deal, first time in 2 years had to wait that long for a beer, this time I really thirsty lol. He went back to post last Sunday. I'll be back at Harrahs tomorrow looking for a little magic.so are you back to Thursdays now?I wont be there much at all in AUGUST, I have too much going on at home and with EBAY.   But I probably will be there a couple days (like a Monday-Wednsday deal) the last two weeks in AUGUST......my NEXT BIG TRIP to AC wont be until September 15 or so!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I'm kind of torn, guaranteed 10x multiplier on Mondays, or 2x-100x on Thursdays. Since my 100x day in June been getting nothing but 2x and the QQ guy has left the building lol. Still up for the year so maybe it will come back around. The last 2 years the summer months have not been kind to me, I'm more an off season guy.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

well now that the TAj has gone down the drain I dont know what I'm going to do......its time to set up Poker shop down at Foxwoods I guess and the hell with VP......I'm dusting off my Chess Sets and renewing my US Chess Federation membership.....If and when I actually make it down to AC in September I will let you know.......what a situation, WOW!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Hey, that Resorts VP is looking good for you lately! Fool's gold I know. I enjoyed the Taj opulence and splendor, even if now pretty frayed and shopworn. I do enjoy enjoy eating at Resorts. So hopefully they can still eke out success on the north end and keep my routine going.  

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The last 2 years the summer months have not been kind to me, I'm more an off season guy.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Same here. And most infuriating. I have even substantially stepped up my play this summer, to no avail. January 2015 and March 2016 RFs keep me afloat for the rest of the year. But certainly nothing positive. I have been dreaming of getting a summer RF, having them cut a check, checking my bag and diving into the ocean! This is on my bucket list big time.