Quick Quads

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Quick Quads

Post by DaBurglar »

After this post; this bear is going back into hibernation.

1- DaBurglar my "self enforced absence" (your words, NOT mine) was not designed for me to do any "SOUL searching." My soul is and always will be: intact.

2- You push billryan AGAIN, looking for a response from him. Does it make you feel inadequate when you don't get responses to your posts?

3- The POSTER who originated this thread obviously did so in an attempt to gain traction in earning an entry into the monthly Seven Stars contest and I applaud that. One reason I give the original poster credit for doing this is because they (and all the other people who post once to gain the chip) ARE ONE UP ON YOU. In the 21 months that there have been Seven Stars contests you have qualified exactly ZERO, I said ZERO TIMES.

At least these people are trying. You aren't but you'd much rather just slam them.

Yawn, back to sleep.

P.S. billryan, I will definitely look you up next time I'm in Las Vegas. TED, excellent idea......the going back to hibernation part I mean.....how exactly does that work for you?  (other than you being able to toss some rocks in my direction and then theoretically 'run and hide' so as not to have to deal with my retort....again, kinda like the kid who used to stick his tongue at the others from behind his mommy's skirt)  See, the FACT is you were "hibernating" and then for some reason you saw or picked up on THIS particlar thread, saw my specific post within it, got you drawers in the typical KNOT you always do when you see a post of mine that you just cannot resist  responding to, and then YOU posted your simple, totally SNARKY (there's that word again) one line splooge  about me being a "JERK"........do you honestly think people don't see or read what you post?ALL you've done here (AGAIN) is demonstrate, even after ALL this time, is that I (me myself) seems to be the ONLY thing that gets you amped enough to post ANYTHING more than the other perfunctory one or two line posts  you are known for congratulating some one on some obvious thing or achievement....why is that?Every one here gets it......you cannot stand me.     I get it, I embrace it.......I also accept other people here, who ONLY know me via my posts, do not care for me.......yet, there are many others here who, ONLY knowing me via my posts, LIKE me or respect me.  Again, BIG deal.......the few who know me in person and who I know in person I can honestly say we are good friends.    All your other crap about Billyryan and my particular choice of words is BUNK (lol  "Soul searching" was a total figure of speech on my part but I obviously hit a nerve with you since you felt it necessary to announce to the forum that your......um, "SOUL", is alive and well and "INTACT"....whatever that means, Glad to hear it.)    I could care less about the contests and other things here.....I made that clear a LONG LONG time ago but for some reason, it really seems to bother you.    Guess how much that concerns me........ZERO.   lolEnjoy your "adult" beverage with whomever you meet here wherever you meet....PS---- Not that it really matters or is anyone's business but lately I actually have been playing a little bit with the games here on this site.......but only what I want to play when I feel like it, NOT to join or enter or win any friggin thing.     In my own way in my own time I enjoy this website too........too bad if it does not conform to OTHER's ideals.