AC Jokers Wild

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: AC Jokers Wild

Post by shadowman »

Mike, playing Optimum FPDW I once hit 4 quads in a row and then going for my personal best of 5 I hit a wild RF instead, followed that with 5oak and then another quad. Naturally, I've also hit many of the streaks you saw as well. Overall they do pay back as they should and these kind of streaks are not all that common.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Naturally, I've also hit many of the streaks you saw as well. Overall they do pay back as they should and these kind of streaks are not all that common.Oh, I know SM.  It's worked the "other way" for me too on those same machines.  Random Numbers were just frozen solid during that little run.  I made up some of it on other machines but really recovered most of my VP loss on that session by playing Blackjack.  That seems to be a trend for me here of late:  Losing sessions at VP offset with winning rounds at the BJ tables.  That can't continue though because these days, I'm flat betting at the tables and that makes for negative expectation.  I'll continue doing it though because it is a cheap way to relax from the concentration required at VP.By the way, those same Optimum Play machines at Texas Station are where I saw that young lady hit a Royal last month...with one coin bet!