June 1 thru 8 in AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Re: June 1 thru 8 in AC

Post by jetermacaw »

Thanks for asking notes, so far so good waiting on pins and needles for info on when he would be getting leave. Might be getting moved up from August to July, so we can only hope.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations on a superb week. Same exact situation. Bally's RF four hands in, bright and eagerly. Very interesting. I should have tipped the lady who shooed me from my intended machine. Nothing worse than seeing a Progressive at or near reset value. They are my favorite machines, but this is anathema.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I'm glad you had some success; too bad you couldn't come back home with more.

Anyway. So when jeter wrote that you caught 2 royals while playing 5 play .25 denomination, was this erroneous reporting on jeter's part? He is usually a bit more accurate.How the F would you know?    seriously, on what basis do you presume to "judge" whether Jeter is or is not "accurate"?    What the hell are you even talking about?You couldnt wait for my "part two"?  You just HAD.....HAD to plop that dreck in and lob that potshot?   You have NOTHING else to contribute or post?Your self imposed exile was obviously not long enough.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar you knew that the rest of the forum was aware that you hit 2 royals in one play and yet that wasn't on page one of your report?

I didn't want to contribute anything else to this thread. I could have told of the three royals I've hit since April (1 @.25 denom, 2 @.50 denom), I could have mentioned hitting AWAK 3 times @$1.00 denom and aces once without a kicker at the same time I hit AWAK all playing TDB. I could have told of enjoying myself at Hollywood in Tunica over Memorial Day weekend, I opened up at .50 denom playing 10 play TDB knocking off $400.00 in free play and on my 5th hand I was dealt jacks. I was literally calling out looking for quad 2/3/4's and hitting them, all at .50 denom.

But I'll leave the bragging to you.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar you knew that the rest of the forum was aware that you hit 2 royals in one play and yet that wasn't on page one of your report?

I didn't want to contribute anything else to this thread. I could have told of the three royals I've hit since April (1 @.25 denom, 2 @.50 denom), I could have mentioned hitting AWAK 3 times @$1.00 denom and aces once without a kicker at the same time I hit AWAK all playing TDB. I could have told of enjoying myself at Hollywood in Tunica over Memorial Day weekend, I opened up at .50 denom playing 10 play TDB knocking off $400.00 in free play and on my 5th hand I was dealt jacks. I was literally calling out looking for quad 2/3/4's and hitting them, all at .50 denom.

But I'll leave the bragging to you.Seriously?? ......you are totally oblivious to how cynical, arrogant, self centered and just plain nasty your posts, and your tone/intent really are......I'll never ever understand the motives or personal payoff you receive from what you do....I do not want to understand it.   But this time you actually have outdone yourself.....This is how you respond to my criticism of you and your passive aggressive use of JETER and his "Accuracy" to simply derail yet one more of my threads???  Be that as it may, anyone with a normal perspective can see that, my REPORT (or as you put it, my "bragging") is in Chronological order....that's all that needs to be said to debunk & refute your first sentence/potshot .....Since I was gone for 8+ days, needless to say, when i returned I had a lot of stuff to do, so when I first posted here, I simply was not able to regurgitate it all in one fell swoop, hence the part 1 and part 2.........that's it.  There is/was no other agenda or reasoning or "plot" on my part in the processing of this entire thread.     At the same time, YOU succeeded once again in derailing another thread, inserting your usual mean spirited dreck while lobbing potshots everywhere.I'm guessing any new or first time forum members who actually bother to try and read this thread are going to read you post above, see your absurd faux Humility as you "mention" all the things you are NOT going to....."mention"....and deduce that you have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.    Well done.....For everyone else out there, you all know that the VAST majority of my posts about AC detail video poker futility (and even though this was a winning trup I STILL had many MANY periods of futility which I have not, um...."mentioned", until now.  lol)   You all know that this is not BRAGGING, but even if it is, so what?   Is not that what we all do when we post about our successes?!?!     I do not know......everyone has their own definition of "bragging" versus merely "reporting"......does anyone truly care?   Besides Tedlark that is.....?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar this forum posting was IDLE for 5 days until you resuscitated it by responding to a post I made on 6/10. I would say it was out of steam well before I posted on 6/15.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar this forum posting was IDLE for 5 days until you resuscitated it by responding to a post I made on 6/10. I would say it was out of steam well before I posted on 6/15.Okay, STEAM, got it...I concede this specific pissing contest, I defer to your expertise concerning the general subject of HOT AIR........har har yukyuk gigglesnort wheeze