Random Rewards PAYOUT Extreme!

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Random Rewards PAYOUT Extreme!

Post by DaBurglar »

<INSPIRED BY ANOTHER THREAD>On the table top versions of Random Rewards at Trump Taj (2 machines),   I once saw the following seemingly RIDICULOUS payout:Playing 10 hand DDB Random rewards, I was dealt a hand that had, for a simple plain ol'  FLUSH, the following payout:   $590.75!        I only wish I has snapped a pic, but needless to say I did NOT catch a flush on any of the 10 hands (all I got were DUDs, per usual.)Has anyone out there who has played Random Rewards ever seen similar, seemingly "Glitchy" payouts on any of the hands that change with each deal?Note, on the subsequent deal, the previous $590.75 payout for the FLush was back down to $10 or so, normal for the game.    Since then I have seen the flush get as high as 45-50 bucks a couple times, but that is it.

pokerpokerpoker
VP Veteran

Post by pokerpokerpoker »

Absolutely, I have seen such payouts. I have been playing a lot of single hand RR on 5 Star machines recently. Playing 50cent, I have seen numerous flush and FH payouts of over $1000. On quarters, over $500. I have yet to hit any though, even when dealt 2 pairs or four to a flush. I notice a couple such payouts per (1 hour) session.

Despite the crazy stategy changes and not hitting a big flush or FH, my results have been midly positive. Mostly due to a few dealt quads - can't seem to catch a kicker.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Absolutely, I have seen such payouts. I have been playing a lot of single hand RR on 5 Star machines recently. Playing 50cent, I have seen numerous flush and FH payouts of over $1000. On quarters, over $500. I have yet to hit any though, even when dealt 2 pairs or four to a flush. I notice a couple such payouts per (1 hour) session.

Despite the crazy stategy changes and not hitting a big flush or FH, my results have been midly positive. Mostly due to a few dealt quads - can't seem to catch a kicker.
thanks......I am glad you could confirm this.....I do NOT play Random Rewards all that often so my experience is limited;  I just wanted to make sure I was not "Seeing things"  again or imagining I saw something ..... plus, this now makes me a little more willing to play it more often now.

3djohnnyT
Forum Rookie

Post by 3djohnnyT »

seen it quite a few times. never hit it though.

newportpaco
Forum Newbie

Post by newportpaco »

Azure Dragon

Post by Azure Dragon »

Just hit a full house for 2045 credits on this game, not 2 minutes after reading this topic. o_O

KingofAmerica
Forum Regular

Post by KingofAmerica »

It's not a glitch, it's by design. Once in a rare while, they'll be a huge payout for a flush or full house. On the one at Golden Nugget AC, I was playing dollars and had 4,000 credits pop up for a full house, but didn't hit it.

Sircoop
Forum Newbie

Post by Sircoop »

Playing $1.00s I have seen the four of a kind, FH and flush come up as $2.250, $2,045 and $2,025.
Never lucky to hit one yet even being dealt 4 diamond when the flush was $2,045.

Hopefully next time! Def makes you look at the payouts before you hold your hand if you play fast!

BradleyT
Forum Newbie

Post by BradleyT »

https://imgur.com/PpxzttY

Flush I hit for $2025 on Random Rewards.