She

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: She

Post by DaBurglar »

[QUOTE=DaBurglar]
But this thread was not about RIGHT/LEFT or anything of the sort......it was about how the legal system works, what it is and what it is not, what a defense Attorney  does , etc etc.   And ultimately, how INCORRECT it is/was to apply to the chorus of (otherwise legit) criticism of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

as usual, wrong again. it was never about how the legal system works. it was about providing balanced media coverage of both candidates, both parties positions. if the press wants to bring up T warts...fine, but include the past history of both. if it is the job of one person to defend the accused, it was the other persons job to invest and make money. [/QUOTE]As usual this is the usual point where I point out that (Surprise!)  this thread, like so many other threads took different paths and segues,  as we all tried to type and post AT and OVER everyone else to make out collective points.......the limitations of this medium (i.e. the FORUM itself) in conducting these types of conversations is obvious.......when I said what you quoted ABOVE, it was AFTER someone introduced that stupid YOUTUBE video and tried to use it in the way they did..........YES, the ORIGINAL (the very FIRST) post of this thread titles "SHE"  was NOT about political leanings........   Threads are just like conversations (that's what they are, written ONLINE conversations....)    And just like in real life, conversations morph and divert into many different things and paths.......it is NOT a thing to be criticized or utilized against someone else just to score imaginary points.Now, what country or land do you hail from where media coverage was 100% UNBIASED and fair and totally OBJECTIVE (and with NO Bullsh*t, lies misinformation or false facts)????????    Seriously Notes1, you always make snide remarks when I reach back and pull out my vast accurate knowledge of History  .....     In the 200+ year history of the USA,  MEDIA coverage has NEVER EVER BEEN unbiased or   non-sensationalistic, nor has it ever operated with a "TRUTH is our Foremost CONCERN" mantra or objective!      In my study of US history I learned that the history of America is in great part a History of its greatest and most famous NEWSPAPERS and the role they played ..... since right up to the invention of Radio, the country was informed and revolved around its newspapers, from large National Papers to the local town rags......it was how people kept up, for good or ill, with things and the world.      And guess what?   Just as i asserted before, it was all about MONEY......building and growing and maintaining readership, which sold ads, etc.   its a game as old as time......Your ranting about what you perceive as the Unfairness of the media being "liberal" and not being equal in its showing of WARTS is totally useless......and besides, that is just YOUR perception.    I personally do not see this wanton liberal BIAS, unless of course I am watching a LIBERAL  Channel or reading a liberal magazine or paper, in which case, what did you expect???seriously, give me ONE example of what you seek.......name me one channel that is 100% UNBIASED and equally shows the good and bad of all candidates, all parties, all issues, etc.          We all know, it does not exist, and IF a channel claims to be 100% unbiased, I guarantee you it will take you about 2 minutes to identify that they are NOT unbiased, and an additional 2 minutes to figure out if they are Right or left leaning.It is ALL ABOUT money, the media and its many fingers.....DO YOU AGREE or DISAGREE, or otherwise DENY THIS????And this liberal bias you perceive is simply MARKET economics/demographics at work......TV channels and Newpapers figure out WHAT the majority of people/viewers/readers in their prospective areas want, and think, and believe, and they act accordingly!   big surprise.......