Bob Dancer's blog now on GamblingWithAnEdge.com

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
alpax
Video Poker Master

Bob Dancer's blog now on GamblingWithAnEdge.com

Post by alpax »

Mr. Dancer's weekly articles (including today's) have been migrated to LasVegasAdvisor's newly formed Gambling With an Edge website. It shares the same title as the radio show hosted by Dancer and Munchkin, and the podcasts of past episodes can be found there as well.

[QUOTE]
Site Description:

“Gambling With An Edge” is a unique cyber-hub where some of most-respected minds in professional gambling collectively share their expertise, advanced-strategy tips, insights, and opinions via the GWAE “SuperBlog” and weekly GWAE radio show.
[/QUOTE]

It features what I believe is a star studded line up of gambling experts.

Bob Dancer
James Grosjean
Richard Munchkin
Bill Ordine
Blair Rodman
Frank B
Nicholas Colon

It is quite an ambitious project by Anthony Curtis, a good one stop place for gambling news which I think will be better than Gambling Today.

http://www.gamblingwithanedge.com/

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Thanks. Nice layout and background. They have a very good web designer. 

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

I do like the design of the new website as well. They were also smart enough to use a WordPress template so that it automatically handles the type of browser the visitor is using, whether it be a laptop/desktop computer or a mobile device.

Looking forward to what the DFS and sports betting handicappers have to say on top of Mr. Dancer's weekly column.