Last Call?

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
clwn2

Last Call?

Post by clwn2 »

This is an interesting story for me.  I have been playing VP for 16 years.  During this time I have played only DDB since its inception perhaps 10 years ago.  I know I get grief from the knowledgable because I should know better but I like the game and am not pro...yet.  I am a hit and misser hoping to snag a big hand or more preferably with a kicker. If you have experience with the swings of this game you know that you pretty much win quick or suffer continual losses.  Generally speaking, I win about one out five times even with close to perfect play.   It seems that once you lose most of your money you very rarely make a comback to even or above your intitial amount of money.  This brings me to my experience today.  Sometimes when I get close to being out I will use my small bills to play at the 5-10 cent level.  This is usually in desperation since I normally play at the 25-50 cent level.  Anyway, I got my cash back for the day in the amount of $8.  I had spent my $200 on quarter machines and got a enough to keep playing but that was about it until the before mentioned slippery slope.  I inserted a 5 spot and played at the 10 cent level on a mutligame machine that has $1 to 5 cent level.  On these machines you can play up to ten coins per play.  I started with 5 coins per play.  In a couple hands I got a straight flush.  I thought to myself, no biggie I will lose this in five minutes.  Pretty soon I got another straight flush.  This is a pretty rare event because straight flushes are not common.  Infact four of a kinds pay at least as much and are more common. Then I hit four aces!  I figured the hell with it, I will go up to ten coins(It was time go anyway).  Sure enough I hit aces with a kicker, 4s with a kicker,2s, plus a couple regular four of a kinds.  All in all I got my $200 back and was up $460!!   This was not only a pleasant surprise but it was the only time I have come back from losing all of my money on quarters and winning all of it back plus more on a lower denomination.Believe you me, I have had my share of jackpots at larger levels but never had a surprise like this.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

most ddb games are 98.5% at best you must hit aaaa with kicker or royal to have winning session between that the game drains you. you might consider finding games with better er and learn how to play them correctly. use this site free play and see pay tables and practice for free