CET-AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: CET-AC

Post by Tedlark »

Why don't you try stepping away for a while like I did?

Why do you have this habitual rite of using the word: defy?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Why don't you try stepping away for a while like I did?

Why do you have this habitual rite of using the word: defy?People are sick of this TED.......and I do not blame them.YOU are the problem at this stage, your incomprehensible "NEED" to stalk/derail/attack  nearly ALL MY POSTS & threads, and for no other reason than your own personal animosity.   You dodge this fact everytime.....EVERYTIME i point it out and present it to you and the forum.JUST STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING........if you want to make a LEGITIMATE, non-bs, non personal-animosity-filled post in response to things I post or say here, FINE.   And don't claim this kneejerk reactionary justification that I (me Da Burglar) cannot stand it when people post "Contradictory" things to what I say, that is total BS.   What you do (or have done) is not "Simply respond in the opposite of my points/posts", and you know it......Everyone here (especially ME) knows you cannot stand me.......we get it;  I got it.    Everyone here (ESPECIALLY ME)  ALSO does not CARE........Move on......

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Notes, quite the line of invited players anxious to get their multipliers on Sunday. Wish I could have joined the party. But I like to cap my visit loss in the two figures! See my results in 2Q thread.